• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey did you guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

ever try to get anything for free in the internet cause my kh2 broke and it said you can't have one for free if you join and stuff is that true or no

online free gaves is it true or not

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They're scams, don't bother with them. If your KH2 disc broke then you should probably go get a new one, maybe your local game store will have some used one's for cheaper

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
dont ever believe those things. they say its free but then they'll want you to sign up for something that'll cost you money..

XCJ

did someone ever try it really did someone ever try it

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The most likely outcome of the said, internet free thing, just rips you off with no question. To join somehting, is just a way to weave you into their web. Best possible idea would be to get a new disc man.

XCJ

oh okay but I mean did someone ever try it

sorry if Iam spanning or stuff ja

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, no one would try it because it's a scam. They ask you for your credit card and your phone number, and other such personal information, and then you get spammed and get viruses and they charge your credit card for random crap you never signed up for

Just go get a KH2 the safe way, and buy one at your local game store

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
ya they say they'll give u a free kh2 if u shoot the duck or click on the red bunny or somthin, but then when u win it nd go into the thing, they say u'll get a dree kh2 if u sign up to reciev service from 1 of their sponsors (aol, verizon, dell, ebay, etc.) ,which will cost like 25.99 a month !! just try nd find a game at a vid game store, gamestop, eb games, gamecrazy, circuit city, best buy, target....just 2 name a few good 1's..

XCJ

yeah you guys are allright
but I was jw if someone ever try it

XCJ

oh lolz
wat a rip off
lolz
well who ever try it they most be stupid person
I was just asking cause I know someone here could try it lolz

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
..Online? They'll probably infect your computer with weird cookies so they can extract personal information from it. Or something evil like that. D:

Go buy a used copy off Ebay if you're that desperate to get it cheap.

Masamune

Big Boss
well i have never tried it cause its a real big scam....

anyways if ur kh2 broke then u could get a used one for 20 bucks...

XCJ

my is not really broken but it has scrashes and it works but not in my ps2 well I need good copy the works lolz

Hey Muffin man can't you closed this please thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back