• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey did anyone notice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

i looked at cloud...and beside the fact that he has his advent children clothes...he also has the sword from it...so does that mean that he was in KH2 right after advent children or what..i think he did because he is fast as hell in KH2..if this is a spoiler for anyone im sorry...i think he is from advent children in KH2 because he moves like he did in the movie

Josiah

Quarian Power!
ya know, that is what i am guessing. especially with cloud, cid, tifa and aerith gathering in the house. it makes you think that they all got a little closer, beforehand, huh?

EDIT: like they saved the world, a little before kingdom hearts 2, and have gotten alot closer. OR maybe they are also preparing for the events of advent children. i dunno, it could go both ways i guess.

Last edited:

Sora_aroS

cloud did get extremley fast though...cuz i noticed...Omnislash is lighting fast he almost teleports around the ring...u kno how they say that the keyblade brings out the hearts from a heartless sephirtoh killed some and hearts came out..

Sharikaaria

i don't think so. kh2 has it's own story, and final fantasy's storyline isn't really included in it. the characters are there, but all their background is that hollow bastion was once their home. and cloud still has his kh sword, not his ff sword. it's still covered in bandages.

Sora_aroS

look at clouds sword.....

look at the handle its red...and i see the part that comes off when he fights sephiroth in Advent children
only thing is it has bandages to cover the detail...i'll get a pic for u hold on

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/img_3492779.html

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Sora_aroS/Cloud20Six20Blades.jpg

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/images/C/C9769.jpg (notice red handle)

the first one is from KH2 look at the red handle..and that thing that looks like it swings....right above the thick part that has two thick lines and is next to clouds mouth...now look at the second one..thats how his sword from advent children is..u see 5,6 same thing only the sword is together.

Last edited:

Welshcake

Sora_aroS said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora_aroS

u see what im talking about...oh yeah sorry about the spoiler Welshcake...anyway if u look closely u'll see what im saying

thank u for looking Dark Fenrir

DragonRider1234

they r not the same sword. the one in KH1 is basically cloud's original except with bandages. he gets a smaller one in AC (thats what it looks like). the one in KH2 is the same as KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back