• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hey Arnold, Samurai Jack, Invader Zim. It's so nice shows are returning to get proper conclusions

Even Twin Peaks 25 years later came back and is finally getting an ending. Literally the only show that seems to be wasting it's chance at a revival ending is The X Files, that finally comes back for a limited run and they still didn't conclude it. Got renewed again, which they weren't sure it would, I hope they just finally write us an ending this time.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I remember BlameItOnJorge mentioning a Hey Arnorld spin-off with Helga and her family and it was supposed to be on MTV or something. However, the show never got a chance because it was too similar to Darcy.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I remember BlameItOnJorge mentioning a Hey Arnorld spin-off with Helga and her family and it was supposed to be on MTV or something. However, the show never got a chance because it was too similar to Darcy.
Do you mean Daria

I hope Helga life has improved
she boderline needed childservices to step in

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I wonder if they got a chance to reboot this series if they would try to go more towards The Patakis or try to roll off more with an actual Hey Arnold sequel.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wonder if they got a chance to reboot this series if they would try to go more towards The Patakis or try to roll off more with an actual Hey Arnold sequel.
Wasnt the Patakis supposed to be more mature and darker? I remember the original plan for is was going to be a timeskip featuring a older Helga.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Wasn't the Patakis supposed to be more mature and darker? I remember the original plan for is was going to be a time skip featuring a older Helga.
Yes, it was supposed to be darker, which is why Nick turned it down and also banned a TV movie called Crybaby Lane. MTV turned it down because it was too similar to Daria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back