• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Politics Hey Americans...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Now they can pat themselves in the back for doing the bare minimum. Twitter played a huge role in the rapid social decay of the US. Hell many professionals warned that Twitter and 4chan were breeding grounds for radicals, and I can totally see that.
And it's no surprise they finally took action a day after Democrats won the Senate... They know regulation is coming and want to play nice now. Facebook in particular needs to pay.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
When I heard Trump was banned from twitter I played my favorite video game fanfare music. It's about time. Silence that fool. They better not let Trump pardon himself. He needs to be held accountable for the actions on this week. We also need to make sure we never get another man like Trump ever again in office. New laws need to be made after these painful 4 years.

Swing

Awards
I wonder if Donald Trump tries to get elected again for another 4 years.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Sorry about today, I really hope your situation improves sooner rather than later, it's surreal seeing these images come from America of all places
If history has shown anything, its that insurrection and treason is overcome. This won't be any different. Still sucks though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder if Donald Trump tries to get elected again for another 4 years.

If we impeach him, he won’t be able to run.

Doesn’t matter though. We have some crazy people vying for the spot of next dictator with Hawley, Cruz, fucking Tucker Carlson, and Trump’s spawn.

redcrown

Awards
I'm tired of people downplaying what these scum were willing to do once they breached the captial. Even people who look down on them are still saying "they were just messing around and getting their frustration out".

They came in armed to the teeth that borders on a militia, they brought zip cuffs which pretty much assures they were willing to hold the people hostage, they planted pipe bombs within and around the captial, and they hung a noose right outside it (for Mike Pence presumably since they chanted his name as a betrayer, but anyone with a limited knowledge of US history knows it's more disturbing implication).

Trump tweeted how he won't attend the Inauguration, which to me says he's giving his cult followers the message "I won't be there so you have free reign to do what you want without me being harmed" and not him being a sore loser like usual. I assume (hope) by now these terrorists aren't underestimated in what they are willing to do for their cult leader, and that the Inauguration is fully secured and protected for miles around, and we won't have more national tragedies.

At this point Trump needs to be in prison and not only impeached.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I really shouldn't be surprised anymore and yet, I am

Of course he hates how they look. He’s made it known over the last 5-6 years that he holds no real love for his base. He thinks they are all low-rent dregs, but he likes their attention and praise because it fuels his narcissism.

It was clear enough he didn’t give a shit about them when he left a bunch of them stranded on an air field last year, or when those reports came out that he mocks them when he’s with his buddies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Overall Social Media has been too complacent with a lot of stuff. Radicals, pedophiles, etc. They need to get their shit straight. Wednesday's coup could have been prevented if the social networks these radicals used would have stepped into action.

Trump could have been prevented if the GOP had acted; if the Dems would have stopped insisting on Hillary.

And the list goes on.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I am really concerned about inauguration day. Maybe they should hold it inside in a secure location. Lol.
Why even risk it? These people are insane.

It's truly a cult. People think they wouldn't fall for a cult but they are all neck deep in it and don't even realize it. All those people proudly went home after storming the capitol, posted how proud of it they were, and then in the same breath they're probably also like "Actually, it was ANTIFA"

Organizations that help people escape cults needs to get working on the Trump cult prompto. They're destroying themselves and taking the country down with them. And for what??? Trump??!!

Trump the reality star failure of a business man?? How in the world has he managed to con so many people? How do they not see this? I'm not even that old, but as I was growing up, Trump was always a joke greasy laughing stock who sold nasty steaks on TV. How did this man become president with such a following? It's just....

I hope we as a country do not let these people get away with what they've done. And I hope when elections come around again, if these terrible people don't resign, they ALL get voted out.

I hope the cops who helped them break into the capitol get fired and tried for treason.

And I hope all the Trump supporters who were stupid enough to break into the capitol gets put on the no-fly list for life and spend a few years in jail.

Last edited:

Megavoltage

Awards
I hope we as a country do not let these people get away with what they've done.
It's frustrating knowing so many of them will just get away with it. These are some of the people that fanned the flames:

Just going back to business as usual and pretending they didn't do anything wrong.

HeartsProdigy

Awards
Twitter is finally flushing the toilet: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_suspensions#2021
Better late than never for tech companies to finally get responsible but half of the USA have already lost their minds to conspiracy theory poison so I still feel pretty hopeless.

I wonder how much Covid-19 was spread during this:

I was so curious to know about that fact too. I'm still waiting for news to come up about how much infection does that riot made lol.

Awards
It is strangely reminding....

As usual, you are spot on Sephi. I think they've had numerous reasons to impeach him over the last 4 years. The month he started the FBI had found some evidence of Russian meddling in the elections. Trump called it a hoax and forbade anyone from looking into it. Then he fired the chief investigator. One of his number one jobs is to keep the country safe and secure and to immediately look into things like this.

Then he attacked Yemen and Syria without congressional approval. He had a Twitter dissing war with Kim Jong-Un. There were a few moments I was afraid we were about to go to war.

Then he got word of Covid-19 in 2019 and ignored it. Again, "hoax." Then it was, "it won't happen here." Then, "it's not that bad." He refused to do anything about it and our governors had to start taking control. He threatened them with lawsuits and told people to go out and live their lives like nothing's changed. Not even a month into the quarantine he was calling for it to end. Wouldn't even wear a mask. Could he have stopped it from coming here? No. But we could have been prepared for it. Many lives could have been saved. He has their deaths on his hands for his decisions.

And now this. I knew this would happen over 6 months ago. He was saying Dems would cheat. He was preparing for this by spreading rumors, only to max out on them after the fact. He's spent hundreds of millions in lawsuits over this. Total waste. Now people have died. We may end up in civil war eventually with how he's made so many think the country is lost and they need to fight. The storming last week was just the beginning. Thanks to his fragile ego, I think we're in too deep now.

As for history, it repeats itself. People never learn. Ever. These "Republicans" don't even know the meaning of the word. They don't even know what the Founding Fathers represented or why they came here. They advocate theocracy and now they push for monarchy with the reign of Trump, down to that ridiculous "Trump Forever" meme. I've seen people say he could shoot someone in the street and they wouldn't kick him out of office. I've seen people talk about a 3rd term. I've seen people talk about having his kids and their kids run in the future, to keep his "MAGA" going. They don't seem to have any issue with him pardoning himself. It's 100% against what the Fathers stood for, yet they claim "ultimate patriotism."

I absolutely agree he should never be able to run. He should be behind bars even. Those that are in his inner circle of support should be banned from politics. McConnell Turtleface should be WAY gone. He's the worst. If he had followed his same rules from Obama's exit he wouldn't have let Trump pick a replacement for RBG, but have waited for the next president. That was his own rule: "It's too close to the change of power." Now we have 3 picks in there from a corrupt mental case.

Back