• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heterosexuals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
NO HOMOS OR BIS OR QUEERS OR FAGS

this is the perfect thread for coming out. society today requires us to be homo or bi BUT GUESS WHAT i bet if there is a god then he loves everyone even if they're straight so f*k off all haters. i mean like there are even straights in nature like phioenix and shit says so like it has to be natural to be straight right? penises don't always go with penises REMEMBER THAT

MEMBERS

straight
everyone

RULES

if you have a penis, you have to like vaginas. but you can't like penises.

if you have a vagina, you have to like penises. but you can't like vaginas unless there is a male present.

here u can talk about how much you like boobs and stuff if you have a penis but if you have boobs then you can talk about liking penises and about how to tell your parents that you like penises. IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO DISCUSS THEIR PROBLEMS ABOUT COMING OUT HERE PLEASE DON'T PM ME thx.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Such expletives o_O

lol.... I see the future!... it includes lots of flames and hate!

I also see something else.... only guys joining the club, causing their curiosity to roam, making them experiment with homosexual things o_O lol

Dang site went down before I could finish.

Anyway, I'm not going to join, but I'm glad there are still truly straight people out there. Maybe I can still have a kid one day. The natural way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back