• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Hetalia: Axis Powers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Each country is personified into a living person, and it mostly takes place with the Axis Powers (Germany, Japan, and Italy) fighting the Allied Powers (America, Britain, Russia, China, and France). It's a comedy, btw.

Great show, actually. Teaches you the history of history.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Yaoi bait to a T.

I have watched a lot of the first season though (I presume at least, someone but it on for an hour and as each episode is 5 minutes, I guess I saw nearly everything) and yeeeaaaah it was a struggle.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I used to love Hetalia. I got over it.

I think I liked it because it was rather novel. The yaoi bait is why I ignore the entire Hetalia fandom and only care about Hetalia when the FIFA World Cup or the Olympics starts because I can get a ton of funny soccer jokes and great fanart.

Of course the yaoi bait was the reason I even learned about the show. Chibitalia was the reason I stuck around up to like episode 25 of World Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back