• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

He's Not The Father

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Re: Boy is Dad at 13

Wow that's crazy! It's good that the kid seems really devoted though. I can't even imagine having a kid that young.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Holy shit...

He looks like he's eight years old, let alone thirteen... Well, the article says that too, but that's also what I think.
How the hell does he, in terms of both physical capabilities and sexual activity, get his girlfriend, who's like, late teens? I don't know, I didn't pick up on her age.

My mum's read the article too, thinks it might be a hoax, but time will tell.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

Holy shit...

He looks like he's eight years old, let alone thirteen... Well, the article says that too, but that's also what I think.
How the hell does he, in terms of both physical capabilities and sexual activity, get his girlfriend, who's like, late teens? I don't know, I didn't pick up on her age.

My mum's read the article too, thinks it might be a hoax, but time will tell.
She's 15. And ass-ugly, if I do say so myself.

A

Azrael

Well if his kid has sex and gets a kid, this kid can be a grandad at 26 at best.

Seriously, damn.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Well at the very least, his chances at being a great grandfather are ridiculously high.

Trag

Bronze Member

Doesn't this happen all the time, thirteen year olds getting pregnant?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Goddamn, that kids a player.

And an idiot. The child's going to go to the state, watch.

Also

SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

Not sure exactly how I managed, since they block right clicking, lol.

But yeah, she's fugly. . .

Cissy

Bronze Member

Can't blame the boy for not having proper knowledge on sex, assuming he didn't know about childbirth until after she was pregnant, but I've got to wonder if the girl knew the complications. Did they want children beforehand or did they just decide they wanted them when they found out she was pregnant? Either way, it seems they miscalculated the amount of responsibility a baby entails.

Eh. What's done is done. Hopefully they'll make it through alright. Even if they made a huge mistake (to those who believe it to be so; I'm sure some people out there would call it otherwise) they're still children.

xx kairi xx

he does not look 13! i reckon the family were embarrased and said he was older than he is.
i cant believe that girl would want to do that with such a young child. its just weird...:dizzy:

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

Thirteen year olds get pregnant regularly around here. My sister is 12 and a friend from her school is pregnant. When I was in middle school, girls were pregnant. As long as the child gets taken care of, I don't think it's that horrifying.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Very sad.

A child should not engage in sex when 13, that's a start. Second, the 15 year old girl needs to find one of her own age, instead of pulling a little boy into her problems. She's wacko.

Third, this ALWAYS happens in England. Sorry Brits, I love you guys, but teen pregnancy is probably the highest in England. What is up with that?

Fourth, the kid looks like an 8-year old, not a thirteen-yo. Terrible terrible. What kind of parents are these?!!! If I was a responsible parent, I'd demand an abortion. These kids have NO IDEA what they are doing, ok maybe the girl knows, but she needs to see a psychiatrist. Like NOW.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

What kind of 15 year old girl has a 13 year old boyfriend?

School is going to suck for her.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Not the youngest father I've heard of.

A nurse came to lecture us one day two years ago and talked about this 10 year old kid she knew who became a father. I don't remember how old the girl was, but I don't think she was much older then 13.

Regardless, hope everything works out for them, etc.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Not the youngest father I've heard of.

A nurse came to lecture us one day two years ago and talked about this 10 year old kid she knew who became a father. I don't remember how old the girl was, but I don't think she was much older then 13.

Regardless, hope everything works out for them, etc.
10 yo?! How that happen?

I've never heard of a boy that has sperm on the age of 10. He must've reached puberty VERY VERY VERY early.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

10 yo?! How that happen?

I've never heard of a boy that has sperm on the age of 10. He must've reached puberty VERY VERY VERY early.

She didn't elaborate on it too much. I'll have to assume that yes, he reached puberty pretty early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back