• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Herp to the derp- 2,000 posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
A year and a half and 2,000 posts later and I'm still here.

I've been to several forums (Nsider, PSU, etc, etc) but this is probably the most of amount of posts I've ever accumulated on a forum ever. Honestly, it seems like just yesterday when I hit Premium member status. lol.

Anyway, I think some shout outs are in order.

Oberon- Gorg! Gorg! I think you're the first friend I made on here. You play Pokemanz, and battle real good. You also have a cool tumblr and listen to some pretty chill music.

Nelly<3- Haven't known you for that long, but I do enjoy our conversations. You're pretty and seem to be a really cool person.

And last but not least, everyone who visits #junes. Seriously, Sexual White Chocolate, MuffinButton,Wehrmacht, Nyangoro, Silh, etc. It's blast talking to you guys. I love all the stupid conversations that go on in #junes. I always look forward to signing on. It's always a blast.

I'll be seeing you guys around cheers! Shouldn't be long before I become a Platinum member. Now excuse me, I've got three volumes of One Piece and a Volume of Batman & Robin that are begging to be read.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
tumblr_m00joeKqkp1qhh1pco2_500.gif

Victor Crispy Butts

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Don't forget the person who told you that you even had 2000 posts under your belt in the first place you ginormous butt.

GET GOMU-GOMU-NO-BAT-FACE-PUNTED.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
A year and a half and 2,000 posts later and I'm still here.
Anyway, I think some shout outs are in order.

Nelly<3- Haven't known you for that long, but I do enjoy our conversations. You're pretty and seem to be a really cool person.

I'll be seeing you guys around cheers! Shouldn't be long before I become a Platinum member. Now excuse me, I've got three volumes of One Piece and a Volume of Batman & Robin that are begging to be read.

I've been here nearly SIX YEARS and haven't even hit 1300 posts now. What does that tell you? lol jk congrats.

#Holla to the shout out. You seem pretty cool aswell. :p

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Oh I see, you don't enjoy talking to me... ;A;

congrats i guess or something....
i'll be in the corner...
crying...

Ovafaze

idyllic dream