• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes & Villains [sign-ups/ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Wait a few days. If he shows up/doesn't, you've got your answer.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I'm sure he'll be back, he's just busy...? :)

D

Deleted member 71005

Hopefully you're right IceBlueWings, it would be a shame for this RP to die.

Von83194

Awards
is it 2 l8t to join yet? if nt, heres my temp so far

Name: Izzy Tenshi
Alias: Shining Knight
Nationality/Ethnicity: Native-American/Japanese
Appearance: (Edit Later)
Alliance: Heros
City of Operations: New York
Powers/Abilities: Metal Mimicry-The mutative power in which one’s anatomical and physiological being can be changed to metal at one’s will. He becomes as hard as titanium, and can withstand most forms of kenetic energy.
Metal Manipulation-The power to manipulate metal in all its forms (himself included).
Weaknesses: When in his metal form, he is extreamly weak against magnetic attacks. While in his normal form, he has normal human weaknesses.
Weapon(s): His body and any other metals near by.
Personality: Izzy tends to be quiet and can sometimes be a loner. He loves being outside, but not as much as he loves technology. He's an all around good person, and always tries to help those in need.
Biography: Izzy is what you could call a rich kid. Born as the son of the head of one of the greatest computer companies in the world, he had always been surrounded by technology. He had attended a private school in New York, but he didn't have any friends. He enjoyed walking around the city and enjoying the environment. On E-Day, he was walking through Central Park, then it happened. He flew backwards, getting wedged between two cars. The heat seemed to melt the cars, fusing the metal to his skin.

Izzy was unconcious for three days. He got out of the hospital earlier than others. The doctors said he was lucky; no broken bones, no brusies, just a concusion and some minor burns. A few days later, Izzy was taking another walk, when a guy tried to mug him. He just wished he had somethin to protect him, and just like that, his skin turned to metal. He turned the mugger of to authorities and then became known as the Shining Knight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

Seriously, lets get things rolling. I want to do this RP. Anyone else?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
It's not going to get rolling. I'm fairly certain that this is never going to happen, so just give up.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Hm... I was thinking about joining this, but I think I'll have to take a raincheck until the host returns, if he does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back