• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Revelations (~Summarize~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

New season. New summaries...

Hanabi and Zach were in The Rebellion headquarters, training for their upcoming battles. An alarm rang, showing Luce (Kago) killing two men in the streets of New York. (Where we are)

So, being the "heroes" we are, we went to go check it out. When we got there, Hanabi saw two bodies on the floor and asked Luce if he had killed the men.​

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Another one of these threads, huh? Well, Matthias and Alex have reached a city inside Texas. Matthias found a very interesting newspaper article and kept it. Also, a man named Motakai is now stalking Matthias and Alex, trying to get revenge on them, since they killed Alfred Cunning.

Azazel

Silly me. I forgot everyone that Hanabi has met or came in contact with XD

I know a few...

Luce (Hydrokinesis, Healing, (Karkinokinesis))
Faith (Telepathy, Telekinesis, Flight)
Zach (Molecular Transmutation/Atomic Transmutation)
The Rebellion (Necrokinesis, Molecular Deatomization, Temporal Manipulation)
Evan (Invulnerability/Indestructible)
Matthias (Electrokinesis)
The Company members (Gravity Manipulation. Induced Hallucinations. Mind Control)

I think that's it. Tell me if I left anyone out.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Alex Lansing Summary

Alex and Matthias were taking a rest and then we see a girl running down the street.

Lilian Hernandez Summary

I started her off 2 weeks before Revelations starts to show some stuff about her before I write about her in the present time. She is mad at her best friend for telling her secret. She starts using her powers then Alfred Cunning shows up to capture her.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Doyle witnessed Gabriel Gray being injected with a strain of the Shanti virus by Joey, an employee of the company. He finds himself running from the man, reason being that he was recognized and called by full name. He's currently in New York.

Athel

Machinist
I missed a bunch of the story for those two days I was gone, anyone mind filling me in?

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Just keep reading this thread Pie. It's bound to be filled by everyone who's posted soon enough.

IC:

Evan Lasting s being tested on in the Company Base in New York. It has been deemed that the only way to kill him now is by stopping time, although this weakness may not be around much longer if the Company has its way. His partner/guard, Kurt Vista, recieved news about the escaped subject (Lilian) and the two Company members that Luce has killed. Evan is now attempting to stop Lilian.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok, I think the girl was Lilian now that I think about it. Yeah, so Faith knocked a trashcan into her and Lilian made vines wrap around her. She used her telekinesis to free herself and is now asking who the hell Alex and Matthias are. :p

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
More stuff.

Matthias and Alex went to see what happened in a park because they saw Lilian and Faith in a bit of a struggle. They ran over and Faith escaped Lilian's vines. Faith made some cold remarks that made Matthias angry, but he still called out to Faith when Karen asked them to stop her.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Jack, having escaped from his 'prison', encounters Hanabi's group. With a desire not to be seen, he turns invisible. Using this new found power, Jack trails Hanabi's group, with murder and the desire to see the extent of his powers on his mind. Now on the train with them, Jack simply waits.

New powers Jack will be able to recall indefinitely soon: Super Strength and Invisibility.

Number XIV

Charlotte Shepard, after quitting her contract work with the New York Police at the end of last season, finds herself with no real starting point in her search for her brother's killer. To make matters worse, she has begun to discover her powers... but has absolutely no control over them, and has no idea what is going on.

Charlotte can currently only transform into Erik Shepard, and thus, can only use his Cyberkinesis and Technopathy when in his form.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Here's a bit of a big summary for Faith and "Karen" (but now her real name is actually Cassie).

- - - - - - - - - -

She went with Matthias, Ian and Grayson to infiltrate The Company headquarters. Evan tried to stop them, but Faith got ticked off because Matthias was going to go in there alone with Evan. She got mad because she didn't want to go there and not do anything after all that's happened to her. Faith found a scary room that she remembered (apparently, it's one of the things that freezes her and her powers for some amount of time) and "Karen" got her out of the headquarters after she destroyed bits of it.

Then they flew to a rooftop being separated from Matthias, Ian and Grayson for "Karen" to say that she's been calling herself "Karen" for the sake of her real identity. She reveals herself to be called Cassie, has been affliated with Boswell Askwell (Faith's dead godfather) a few years earlier and the real reason for Cassie being with Faith is so that she can watch over her whilst they get rid of The Company.

- - - - - - - - - -

Now that's done with, I got a little announcement to make.

If I don't post, then I'm sorry in advance. The reason? I'm doing exams this month and it's really important. So that has to come first ... but I should be able to post after 22nd January fully again.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I know this may be a bit too soon, but does Azazel have any plans for ending Season 2 or starting Season 3? I'm just curious because I have two ideas for my story and depending on when Season 2 ends is how I'll pick.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm wondering when Season 3 will happen, too.

To summarize this ...

Faith and Cassie ran into Patricia and Noah. But Cassie got shot and Faith did as well. She didn't know what happened to Cassie, so she flew out of there. Faith and Patricia had a face off on the rooftop, but then Patricia shot Faith and she fell into a passing truck.

Fear not, Faith's not dead. And I have something interesting planned for Cassie ...

Watch out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back