• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Revelations (~RP~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias dashed after Faith. She turned around with an annoyed look on her face.

"What do you want? Are you going to go off and tell the police that I'm one of those special people?" she said.

"N..no. Look, it's just that your friend wanted you to wait up." Matthias said pointing at Karen. "That's all. You don't have to get all angry at me." Matthias said and walked away.

He looked back to see if Faith was coming. She was staring at him. Very odd.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Alex took the paper with the girls number on it. That girl had the same powers that the guy Salem had. He remembered the girl. She was sitting on the ground watching everything that happened. Alex looked at her. He thought she was kind of cute. He walked over to her and helped her up.

"Are you ok?"

The girl just looked at him.

"Why you being nice to me. I have powers."

Alex smiled. He liked her accent.

"If you didnt notice the other people that were just here had powers too, and I have a power."

As Alex said that he made his shadow raise from the ground. Lilian was scared at first but then wasnt any more.

"You're like me. What do you call your power?"

"My power is called Umbrakinesis. Oh....my name is Alex Lansing."

Lilian reached out to shake Alex's hand.

"My power is called Florakinesis. And my name is Lilian Hernandez but you can call me Lily for short"

Lilian's eyes widened. She had forgot about the three men from The Company that were chasing her.

"Oh no! Cuáles son yo que va a hacer?"

"What did you just say? Was that spanish?"

"There was three men from The Company chasing me but I dont see them anymore. I had escaped their building."

Alex couldnt believe it. Did this girl escape from the same building that his mom was at? Lilian was real scared. Alex didnt want her to get captured agian and he could use her help to find the building.

"Do you want to travel with me? I'll protect you. I know we just met but we could use eachother's help."

Lilian thought about it. She just met him but she felt good around him for some reason.

"Sure. What do you need help with?"

Alex told Lilian about his mother. Lilian told Alex that she couldnt remember where the building was but Alex didnt care, he still wanted to travel with her. Alex remembered something.

"Matthias!"

"Quién?"

Alex gave her a wierd look.

"What you say. I dont understand spanish."

"Oh sorry. I do that sometimes. Who is Matthias?"

"The little boy that was with me. Where did he go?"

"I dont know."

"We have to find him. If he uses his powers those men from The Company might see him and capture him. Come on. And hang on to me tight."

"What? Why?"

Before she could get her sentence out good, Alex wrapped his arms around her tight. Lilian was confused but she still did the same thing to him. Alex closed his eyes. Alex and Lilian disappeared into Alex's shadow in the ground.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Vexmond, remember that Karen interacted with Alex and gave him her number. You didn't really seem to mention it in your post.

IC: Faith looked to see where Matthias had pointed at, but Karen was gone. She supposed that this friend he had said was actually Karen herself. She's gone now, but I have her number, she thought and remembered that she had her number in case something happened. Then Faith heard what Matthias said and then she sighed sadly. She dropped the furious look etched upon her face. "Look, I'm sorry for acting all mean towards you," she said quietly. "It's just that ... my godfather was killed a week ago and I only just learnt that my whole life has been a lie. You familiar with The Company? Looking at you right now, I can tell you've got powers." She took a pause and sighed again. "This damn Company is the reason why I'm acting like this. I'm going to destroy them on my own."

Meanwhile, Karen reached the bottom of the sewer and hit the water. The ice melted when her feet touched the water. She wiped the dirt that she'd gotten on her coat and then heard footsteps in the distance. "Show yourself," she said, "because I know that you're coming. I've seen your face, so come out already." Then suddenly, Patricia and Noah came out of nowhere. Noah was holding a gun aimed at Karen, whilst Patricia strode forward with her arms crossed. "Karen, so good to see you again," smirked Patricia. "I gotta admit, your powers are getting stronger." She glanced at Noah. "There's no need for the gun. I don't think the Ice Queen is going to hurt us just yet." Noah lowered the gun, but didn't put it away. "She's alive," said Karen, glancing at Patricia. "And trust me, I'd drop the fight. Leave her alone."

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
As Matthias was walking back to where Alex and the other girl was, he felt a hand grab him and cover his mouth. The world around him began to fade and then all he could see was white, then he was in a very weird room with metal walls and metal floors. A Company facility. The man let go of Matthias. He shoved Matthias to the ground and he hit with a bang. The floor made a dinging sound as he slammed into it. He grunted at the pain. He turned around and tensed his muscles, but nothing happened. He tried again. No electricity. The man laughed to himself. The man pointed to Matthias's left leg. He looked and there was a needle in his leg. That must've been what was causing his powers not to work.

"Who the hell are you?" Matthias, swearing for one of the first times in his life.

The man kicked Matthias hard.

"Shut up, you little filth!" the man said.

He pulled out a knife and held it to Matthias's neck.

"I should kill you now for what you did, but you have a job right now so I'll spare you." he said.

Job? What? What was this guy talking about? He grabbed Matthias by the collar of his shirt and dragged him on the ground. Matthias pulled out the needle from his leg. Eventually, that stuff had to wear off, but for now he was a sitting duck. The man tossed him into a room with a lot of other men that stared at him as if he were some kind of plague.

"Good work, Motakai." one of the men said.

Motakai. That was the name of the man that kidnapped him. He looked around the room and saw other people that had powers in large containers. One of them...was Ian.

"IAN!" Matthias shouted.

Ian was unconcious in the container. All of them were. The men grabbed Matthias and shoved him into one of the containers. A whole bunch of metal arms with needles and strange liquids came down from the top of the container. One of them stabbed another needle into him. He began to feel numb all over. He fell to the ground. He realised what was happening now. He was in Odessa, Texas. The main headquarters of The Company. And they were about to do tests on him. Horrible tests that he might not survive. He tried to scream for help, but his mouth was numb. He couldn't make a clear sound come from his mouth. He was screwed.

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Jack Hartley, New York

Jack followed them, without making a sound. There was quite a lot of people here, he thought, silently licking his lips in content. His heightened bloodlust made him feel lke he could taste their blood, in a way. They made their way to a train station, the group of specials onboard the train. before the train doors shut him off, Jack stealthily climbed onboard as well, still a fly on the wall. At this point in time, he reminisced about trains. It had been so long since he had been on one. He would take one to work everyday.

He could remember waiting amongst a large crowd of people around him, they too waiting for their destination. Feeling a little heat coming from the collar of his shirt, he decided to move forward a bit. Accidentally, he bumped into a man, a bit shorter than him. His hair was spiked at the front, and he wore square glasses. He wore a blue jacket and wore a white shirt underneath. He had a brown shoulderbag with him. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry." Jack said in Japanese. The man simply smirked and replied in the same language.

"It's okay."

Jack made a nervous chuckle. He turned around, breathing more steadily. He turned around to glance at the man, but he was gone. Disappeared. He looked around. He was nowhere to be seen. Odd, he thought. Just odd.

Jack snapped out of his memory, and looked at the group of people to his right. he sat atthe far end of the train car. Still invisible, he thought. Jack simply relaxed in his seat and watched everything whiz by him. To move as fast as this train car..that would be an experiment for another day.

OOC: Another Hiro Nakamura allusion? You decide. ;P

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The needles began to inject stuff into him. He felt really weird with all this stuff going into his bloodstream. Every liquid that he got injected with, changed the way he felt. He was angry, then sad, then felt stupid, and a whole bunch more. The injections must have been strangley affecting his horomones. The men and Motakai were studying results of the injections in his blood. He felt his heart beginning to hurt and speed up. He was dying from the injections. As he grew nearer and nearer to death, he began to cry. No sobbing just tears. He had been a fool to try and do this. All this had just led to The Company getting more success off of him. His revenge had made him arrogant, and his arrogance cost him the ultimate price. His heart began to slow down. He was a few short minutes from death. He just sat there waiting for death to overtake him. But suddenley, there was a loud buzzing sound. The men looked confused. The needles stopped. His heart began to regain it's control. A large bolt of lightning shot through a window and knocked over all the men except Motakai, who ducked under the blast. Then, Matthias saw it. Grayson. He had fired the blast and saved him. Grayson charged up more elctricity and knocked the men out. Motakai ran away and dashed into a different room. Grayson looked around and grabbed a needle. He opened the container and carefully injected Matthias with a different liquid. Matthias felt himself beginning to unnumb. He could feel and talk again. His heart was beating noramlly again. He was alive. Matthias stood up and got the feel of moving again.

"Are you okay?" Grayson said.

Matthias smiled and hugged Grayson. Grayson laughed very softly to himself. He guessed that was Matthias's way of saying "yes" and "thank you" at the same time. Matthias remember something.

"IAN!" he shouted.

He ran over to Ian's capsule. Ian was alive. Matthias's powers still wouldn't work. The needles affect hadn't worn off yet.

"Allow me" Grayson said.

He shocked the capsule mainframe and the electricty unlocked it. Ian woke up and the capsule opened.

"Matt!" Ian shouted.

Ian ran over to Matthias and the two high fived each other. Matthias was so glad to see Ian again.

"Ian. Where's Shelby?" Matthias asked.

Ian's smile instantly faded after that question.

"Um...Matt. Shelby...is..." Ian said slowly.

"Is what?" Matthias said worried.

".....dead." Ian finally got out.

Matthias gasped. It was true. Alfred had told the truth. Shelby really was....dead.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Hey!" shouted Faith when she could have sworn that she saw a hand grab Matthias, but then it was gone quicker than she could have imagined. She sighed, he was about to get close to know who she really was. Well, I guess I'm on my own again. She looked quite sad seeing as how it'd been too long since she'd even interacted with anyone around her. Faith walked around the corner only to find Patricia and Noah standing right before. "Well," smirked Noah. "I got to admit something to you, Crest. You know how to run." He aimed his gun at her chest, but Faith didn't even flinch. For one, she'd learnt to suppress all human emotions in just one week since her main aim was to get rid of scum like them.

She cast a cold glare at Patricia, who looked satisfied enough with her evil smile and so she crossed her arms. "It took us a week to track you down, but who'd have thought that you'd be here in Odessa, huh?" she grinned. "My, my ... it seems that you've grown up since I last had care of you, Faith." But when she called her by her name, Patricia's eyes widened when she went flying into the wall. Noah clicked the trigger on his gun. "Don't tempt me!" he said, glancing at her with an emotionless look on his face. He turned to see Patricia unconscious. When Noah turned around again, he saw that the gun had floated out of his hands and into Faith's hands. "I'll kill you if I have to!" shouted Faith, pointing it at him. She wouldn't leave any fingerprints since she was wearing gloves. "I'll get rid of each Company scum like you if I have to!"

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias couldn't believe what Ian had just said. Shelby was dead. He remembered when he had grabbed the newspaper article, but forgot to read it. He felt in his pocket and grabbed it out. He skimmed through it and found the words "red haired girl" in the article. It talked about how she had died. She had apparently gone too far trying to research the weakness of the Shanti Virus and died when she came too close to the real thing. Matthias began crying. He crumpled up the newspaper artilce and threw it to the ground. He fell to his knees and buried his head in his hands. How could this have happened? Shelby was the one girl Matthias felt normal around. How could he let her die? And just when he was starting to...he pushed the thought out of his head. Ian put his hand on Matthias's shoulder.

"I'm...sorry, Matt." he said. "I know you...felt close to her and all."

Matthias looked at Ian suprised. He knew? How? It must've been pretty obvious because Ian wasn't one to figure out things very quickly. Matthias suddenly remembered Motakai hiding in the other room. Matthias ran into the room. He could feel his electricity coming back to him. But, Motakai was gone. He had escaped while Matthias talking to Ian and Grayson. Matthias turned to Ian.

"What happened? Were you there when she died?" he asked Ian.

"Yeah. I didn't see her die, but I knew that she got sick. People from The Company had been tracking us and Shelby thought she had found where a weakness of the Shanti Virus was, but it was incorrect. She got sick and then we were captured by The Company. I haven't seen her since, but she's dead by now." Ian said with tears beginning to stream down his face.

Matthias sighed. Why? he thought. Why?

Last edited:

kago

OOC: i guess i'll post Uki, seeing how Angel of Destiny posted karen.

IC: "What a big city." Uki said as she looked out the window of the taxi. "Here's your stop miss." The taxi driver said. "Here's your money," Uki said, as she gave the driver the total and walked out of the taxi. "I can't believe this is real." Uki said to herself as she looked at the entrance of the fashion show. The place was crowded with people, not to mention all the celebrities. Uki sat down in the front row, "Can't believe my parents got me these seats." Uki said with excitement, seeing someone sitting next to her with the corner of her eye, but not paying attention who it is. "I like your dress." Uki heard the person next to her say, so she turned to see who it is. Uki's eyes opened wide "Victoria Beckham... you like my dress?" "Now would i have said anything if i didn't like it?" She replied to Uki. "It's Versace." She decided to no say that it was simaler to the one that Christina Aguilera modeled.

As the show ended, Uki asked Victoria if she could get a picture with her.

"I can't believe i got a picture with Victoria Beckham!" Uki said as she walked out of the building. "What else is there to do?" Uki asked herself. "Shopping!" She said right after, as she saw the stores across the street.

OOC: not much for her right now, but there will be later.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Noah just stood there looking at Faith, whose hand was shaking when she was holding the gun. "Well, it seems like you learned to suppress your human emotions," he said, taking off his glasses and cleaning them with a wipe. He repositioned his glasses on the tip of his nose as if nothing was happening. Faith couldn't understand; how could he be so calm when she could kill him at any moment? "I don't get you," she said calmly. "How can you stand there and pretend everything's normal? I could kill you at any minute, you know?" Noah glanced at Patricia, who was unconscious. "Well, I've been in this situation thousands of times to be quite honest with you," he said, smiling a little. "But you havent, have you?"

Faith shook her head, but then felt calmer. Her hand was no longer shaking, but she lowered the gun and still continued to glare coldly at Noah. "Unless you'd want your family to be in danger, I wouldn't be like that with me if I were you," she threatened, meaning business this time. But could she really bring herself to threaten his family when she'd always kept out of fights and kept her head down in her studies? No, this is my life I'm talking about now. That life was a lie, but I'm going to decide what I want to do and where I want to do it. I realise what sacrifices come when destroying The Company comes along. She tossed the gun at the wall and kept a hold of Noah with her telekinetic powers just in case he moved. Just in case.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias, Ian, and Grayson walked around the room wondering what to do next. Shelby was dead, Motakai was trying to kill Matthias but he was nowhere to be found, and Matthias still didn't how to avenge his father. Ian finally decided what to do.

"Let's avenge Shelby. We'll blow up and destroy this whole place!" Ian said.

"That'll take way too long and we can't risk anymore of our strength." Matthias said.

"Matthias is right." Grayson said. "Now that they know we're a threat, The Company will track us down non stop once word gets out to the main board."

Suddenley, there was a loud crashing sound that could be heard from somewhere else in the facility. Matthias ran to where the sound was coming from. He saw Motakai being yelled at by another authority. The crash had been the other man shoving a small metal table, with bottles and glass on it, to the ground in anger. Matthias decided it was time to get out of the facility. The trio exited the facility wondering what to do next. Matthias turned a corner and saw Faith. She was holding a man with her telekinetic powers. Obviously, he was an enemy. Matthias saw the man was struggling and was beginning to get out of the bond Faith had placed on him. Matthias shot a large bolt of electricity at the man. He screamed at the shock.

"Hope that helps" he thought in his head, hoping Faith had heard it.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith watched Matthias shooting a large bolt at Noah and then she smiled a little. But then she mentally slapped herself since she had only begun with her revenge. "Yeah, it does help," she said, nodding towards Matthias and walking towards him. She saw that Noah was now unconscious on the ground as well. "Thanks for helping me out there, though I was starting to enjoy that idiot looking like he was going to choke any minute." And then again, she mentally kicked herself for expressing her thoughts. Her human emotions were coming back again, but this time, she decided not to suppress them. She then noticed Ian and Grayson next to her.

"So are you going to introduce me to your friends here?" she said, crossing her arms and then glanced towards where Patricia and Noah were lying unconscious. "I'm Faith Crest by the way and these two goons? Oh, they're only people from The Company. They're Patricia Musso, my stupid and fake godmother. Next to her is Noah Bennet, dunno who the hell he is!" She now felt like she could trust Matthias, even though she'd only just met him. But thanks to her telepathy, she could read him like a book, unfortunately. She could tell that he'd encountered The Company was fully against them. "So you three are trying to destroy The Company? I could actually help you out there."

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Faith came over and began to talk to Matthias. He introduced his friends.

"This is Ian. He can control the Earth. Geokinesis." Matthias said.

Ian smiled and nodded.

"And this is Grayson. He and I both have Electrokinesis, or lightning if you will."

Grayson chuckled a little.

"And there was someone else who was with us, but she....."

Matthias stopped. He was starting to cry again. Three tears had already streamed down his face. It was so hard not to cry. He missed Shelby so much, he could jump off the Empire State Building if it would bring her back. But, he straghitened himself and tried to hide his sadness. Hopefully, it had worked, but Faith was reading his mind and had already read his sadness.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith never felt so part of something before. After meeting Luce, she never thought for a moment that there would be other people with abilities. Now she knew she was wrong. "Interesting," she nodded her head towards Ian and Grayson. She noticed that he had tears streaming down his face, but didn't dare question what was going on with him. "Well, I can use telepathy, telekinesis and I can fly," she grinned, not really wanting to show off, but she hadn't told anyone else about her powers apart from Luce. It felt so strange ... to tell ... someone else. She stood there in silence for a few moments, but then spoke again. "If you think I don't know how it feels to lose someone, then you're wrong."

Her mind flashed back to Boswell and the very few memories that she shared with him. A few tears also streamed down her face, possibly the first ones in too long. She'd been so used to travelling and not really getting to know people around her. "I lost someone in my family not long ago," sighed Faith, wiping her tears away. "I wouldn't say we were exactly close ... we could have been if it weren't for my scheming fake godmother." She looked down at Patricia disgusted with her very existence on this planet and shook her head. "But I can't change the past anymore. I don't think the past really can be changed. I spent my whole life living a lie." She glanced at Matthias, Ian and Grayson. "This is actually the first time that I've felt that my life felt real. I'm sorry if I'm confusing you ... I'm just going on with myself, right?"

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias smiled at Faith's remark. He wiped the tears from his face.

"I guess so, but it doesn't matter." Matthias said.
"So do you want to team up for a while. I bet we could really do some damage to The Company, especially since you have three times the power we've got." Matthias said boldly. "So how 'bout it?" he said smiling.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
At that point, Faith could only grin. "Three times the power that you all got? I hardly doubt that," she shrugged her shoulders. "I usually just use my telekinesis, which is my main firepower. As for telepathy? Well, it comes in handy when I can't trust someone. Not that I don't trust you at all! I could sense that you were good in the first place and were just like me wanting to get rid of The Company." She then oddly began to think back to Karen. Gee, she was really weird giving me her number out of the blue. I get this funny feeling that I'll meet her again someday in the future. Faith considered what Matthias had said.

She had originally come alone to destroy The Company single-handedly. But how could she say no to an offer like that? "Sure, I'll come with you guys," she said. "But! Don't be fooled by how innocent I look. This girl's got skills other than her powers." She yawned a little and stretched her arms. "Yeah, I had a rough time trying to get here as well. Besides, I could be a whole lot of use to you for more than just my powers." She then flashed her credit card. "I inherited quite a lot of money from my parents. My godfather gave this to me just before he died. So if we ever need the comfort or just basic needs ... then we always got the backup." After saying that, she cleared her throat. "Ok, I'll come with you."

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Faith talked about it for a while and then decided.

"Ok, I'll come with you." she decided.

"Okay then." Matthias said. "We need to figure out where to start" Matthias said.

"What about Motakai?" Ian said.

"We'll deal with him later." Matthias said. "You have any ideas?" Matthias asked Faith.

OOC: Kinda short post I know.:unsure:

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
“Second thought, you follow that girl… I’ll deal with the escaped one…”

“Ugh, you really need to plan these better,” moaned Evan, as he felt the squeezing feeling of teleportation once more. He suddenly popped right into existence, in a dark alleyway beside the girl who the vine-lady had just been attempting to strangle. The girl could control stuff with her mind! How was he supposed to deal with this?

“Uh,” he muttered quietly, quite unsure of how to start, quickly dropping to hide behind a small dumpster in he glanced at the three others standing with her. He had happened to hear their conversation, and his mouth almost dropped with disbelief. Earth control, electrical charge, and some other crazy crap. What the hell was he supposed to do here? He kept listening to their conversation, and as he hid carefully behind the green dumpster, his thoughts raced as he heard the words escaping from their mouths. They knew about the Company? They had just knocked out a dude who seemed to work for the Company? They were now working together to fight the Company? Well, buy him three windows and call him a greenhouse… This really sucked…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Hello there, Lilian,” said Kurt, who had teleported, switching places with Evan almost instantly. He was standing in front of her now, bits of smokey essence still clinging to his casual shirt, plain blue jeans, and loosened long-sleeve… “I believe you need to comeback to us now…” There was a boy with her, and Kurt recognized him instantly from the profiles at the Company. Alex Lansing… He would incarcerate him too if he got in the way…

OOC: First part goes to Faith Crest's group, second part to Vexond's group.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Alex and Lilian emerged from his shadow. Lilian was shivering.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What did you just do?"

"We traveled through my shadow. I can do that, remember."

"I just thought you could make shadow come off the ground."

In the middle of their talking a man showed up. Alex stepped in front of Lilian to protect her.

“Hello there, Lilian. I believe you need to comeback to us now.”

"Who is this guy Lily?"

Lilian slowly walked back.

"I dont know. I've never seen him before."

"Well...he doesnt look friendly. I bet he works for The Company."

The man just stared at them.

"What do you want?"

Alex raised his shadow from the ground.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As they were going to decide what they were going to do now and figure out where to start, Faith heard the name Motakai being involved. Weird name, she thought quickly, but decided not to get herself into that part of the conversation. She'd already butted in a bit too much already. "Ideas?" said Faith suddenly, being snapped out of her train of thought. "Hmm, I dunno. The only information I got is this." She showed them Patricia's ID card. "This is what brought me here. Primatech Papers is just another name for The Company. I remember her thinking that right before I left New York. So maybe we should find Primatech Papers. Maybe that's where we should start!"

But then as if on cue, Faith could sense someone else was listening to their conversation. It was a part of her telepathy that she had no control over and would allow her to sense other people in a half mile radius. She looked around to make sure no one was listening into their conversation. "I think we should go," she said to the others in a worried and serious tone. "I get this bad feeling that someone's watching us and that damn somebody should just come out and face us like a proper man." She cast her eyes on their surroundings ready to make a move if something out of the ordinary happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back