• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Revelations (~RP~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias and Alex kept walking around the Texas city. Where were they? There wasn't a single sign that had a "Welcome to...." on it nor were there anything big news stands that had the location of the city they were in.

"Hold on Matthias. I need to rest for a minute." Alex said.

He sat down at a park bench. The word rest made Matthias suddenly think of food. He hadn't eaten in a while. It had been almost two days since he'd eaten anything. He was fine on water, but his stomach growled fiercely. Matthias sat down as well. His stomach growled a second time, but this time it made a slight beeping or ringing sound. Did that come from him? He listened to the strange sound and realised they were sirens coming from cars. Police sirens maybe? Suddenley, a figure off in the distance came into view. It was a woman and she was running from the sirens.

"Alex, look!" Matthias said pointing at the girl.

Last edited:

Azazel

"Oh! I forgot to introduce everyone...."
"This... is Tsuyoi and my dad. That's Layla" Hanabi said pointing to the woman with the red hair
"And that's...." Hanabi just remembered that she hadn't learned the other man's name yet
"Whiley" The man said, looking at Luce

"Together these three make up The Rebellion... you probably haven't heard of them But they're the good guys"
"Oh... and Whiley, do you mind taking care of the bodies?"
"Not a problem.."
Whiley replied as he stared at the body with the bullet wound in his chest. Suddenly the body started to disintegrate, leaving nothing but dust. The drowned man was next...

"C'mon lets go" Hanabi said as if nothing had just happened​

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
"Alex, look!" Matthias said pointing at the girl.

Alex looked. The girl was running fast. Maybe she stole something he thought.

"What is she running from?"

OCC: This will introduce my 2nd character.

2 WEEKS AGO

"Déjeme solo. No deseo hablar con usted." said Lilian in an angry way.

"What does that mean? I dont understand Spanish." said Malcom. Malcom was Lilian's best friend. They've been best friends ever since Lilian moved to America.

"I said leave me alone. I dont want to talk to you."

Lilian sat down on the ground. They was in front of her house. Malcom came and sat beside her. Lilian gave him an evil look.

"Get away. I trusted you and you told."

"I didnt mean to tell your parents. It just slipped out."

Lilian was still giving Malcom a evil look.

"You knew my parents didnt like people with abilities and you went and told them about my power. Usted idiota estúpido."

Lilian stood up. She lifted up her hand and pointed towards the ground underneath Malcom.

"Please dont do it Lily."

She raised her hand. As her hand raised, a tree grew from underground Malcom carrying him into the air as it grew. The tree stopped growing. She looked up at Malcom.

"Lilian, you know I dont like heights. Let me down, Im sorry." he sreamed.

Lilian ignored him. She was going to lower the tree but then she heard someone clapping behind her.

"Good job. You seem to have full control of your powers."

Lilian looked at the man. He was old. He had grey hair.

"Are you Lilian Hernandez?"

"sí" Lilian was nervous. The old man just saw her use her powers and he knew her name.

"My name is Alfred Cunning. I work for The Company."

kago

"Nice to meet you all." Luce said as he smiled and waved his right hand. Luce's eyes followed Whiley as he walked to the bodies and turned them into dust. "Cool, that's like that blue stuff that the Predators use." The sirens got louder and louder as the police got closer. "So where do go, you guys have some seceret place?" Luce asked in a bit of a rush. "Besides, this screaming and staring at us is getting on my nerves." Luce said as he looked around. "Crap, all these people may be taking pictures or something to memorize our face to give to the police!" Luce said as he covered his face with his jacket.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith suddenly heard police cars go rushing by and looked around with great curiosity. "I dunno what that could be," shrugged Karen, as she came over with a glass jug pouring out some coffee into her cup lying on the table. "But then again, we best keep out of whatever trouble happens in town." She went back to work leaving Faith to watch the news that the President was declaring new laws for the citizens' safety. She just shook her head in disgust knowing full well that the President was working for The Company and that she knew that by destroying The Company itself, then the government would fall and democracy would reign again one day. I'm going to have leave soon before someone finds out about me, she thought coldly and crossed her arms. I gotta do some digging around here and get this done quickly.

Twenty minutes later, she was done eating and then paid at the counter. When she was done paying, Karen went to her when she was at the door. "Take care of yourself, won't ya?" she asked with a wink in her eye. Faith nodded, although refusing to show much emotion; being away from Luce had a severe effect on her. But at the end of the day, she had chosen to leave New York and get to Odessa in which way she had to use, whether it by train or even flying. Karen gave her number to Faith and the two fared well to each other. When Faith left the diner, she looked around thinking what to do. She saw a woman run past and knock her over. She didn't even say sorry. "HEY!" she yelled. "You even gonna say sorry for THAT?" She looked furious. Suddenly, a trashcan flew right at her and knocked the woman over. Faith knew it was her powers getting the better of her, but could she care? Not a bit.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
STILL 2 WEEKS AGO

"The Company. That's the people who capture people with abilities."

Alfred walked up to Lilian.

"Correct."

Lilian looked as the old man kept getting closer to her. Malcom was slowly climbing down the tree. Lilian was scared. She had finlly been found by The Company. She thought this day would never happen. She wanted to run but couldnt.

"Now....if you come peacefully then I will take you to Houston, Texas."

"What's in Houston?"

"A little lab where we do test on people like you."

Lilian was to scared to move or use her powers. Malcom was down from the tree.

"I heard everything you said and you wont be taking Lily"

Alfred pulled out a gun and pointed it at Malcom's head.

"It's not your choice if she goes or not.......It's mine"

Malcom didnt flinch. Lilian gasped. Even though she was mad at him she didnt want Malcom to be shot.

"Lily.........RUN!"

Malcom quickly punched Alfred, making him drop the gun. Lilian and Malcom took off running into the woods near her house. They ran for a couple of minutes.

"Malcom are you alright?"

"Yeah, are you."

Lilian nodded. Her heart was still beating hard.

"We need to find a place to hide quick. He might be after us."

Lilian closed her eyes. All of a sudden the trees in the forest started to move closer towards them inclosing them in a circle of trees.

"Maybe this will keep him from seeing us."

"Wrong."

Alfred was in the circle with them. He held his gun at Lilian.

"You will come with me now."

"No she wont. Leave her alone."

"Shut up, pest."

Alfred quickly pointed the gun at Malcom and shot him. Malcom fell to the ground, bleeding. Lilian screamed. She started to cry. Malcom was now dead trying to protect her.

"See what he made me do. Damn, now someone will have to clean up his dead body."

Lilian couldnt do anything. She was too scared to use her powers and she couldnt run because Alfred might shoot her.

"Please, leave me alone." she cried out.

Alfred walked over to Lilian and smacked her with his gun. Lilian passed out.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Doyle Shine, New York

Doyle fastened his collar tightly around his neck, a result of the cold gusts that swept by him. He walked quickly with a determined posture. His head was sternly looking down with two beady eyes looking up to see the forward environment. Mostly, the streets were now quiet, and he was a lone citizen in the area. As he stepped through a few puddles, as rain had hit the night before, he began to hurry himself and ignore simple precautions like looking in suspicious alleys and doorways, to go by faster. Just as he came to the corner, a car sped by, honking and swerving all over the street. Behind it a police car followed. Surprised, he waited for the chase to leave the block and bent his knees as if he was gathering energy to jump. In a fluid, elegant movement, he rocketed off the sidewalk and into the air, above the city buildings.

+ Three Hours Earlier +

"Gabriel, you don't quite understand the situation, do you? You will take down the Rebellion."

"You made me kill her. I have to avenge her."

"Listen to me! Listen intently. I can bring miss Shine back."

At that single word, Doyle delved into the conversation silently. He listened for anything that further explained calling his name. From the beginning, he had suspected both of the men, and furthermore when they met with each other at the bar. Coincidence was the only thing Doyle could think of as he scratched his chin and tried to mind his business.

"Don't lie to me. I'll kill you."

"If you take out the Rebellion.. I will grant you your precious Jessica Shine back."

Doyle snapped to look at the man, and the man noticed him. "Can I help you?" He swallowed his fear and tried to think of a way that would excuse his intrusion and rudeness. "Oh.. No. I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else." He slowly lifted from his stool and began to walk out. Behind him, Gabriel-as the other man had called him-started to yell. Doyle gave one more look to see what was going on. The man quickly pulled a syringe from his coat and stuck it in Gabriel's arm. At that, he fell, and the man got up, finding himself catching Doyle's stare again. A sudden bright-eyed look enveloped his countenance just then. "Doyle Shine?" Hurriedly, Doyle ran out the door and took flight. His sister was dead?

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
PRESENT TIME

"Let me out of here." Lilian said. She began to rattle the bars of the jail cell she was in. She wasnt the only one though. More people was there trapped in other cells. Lilian was tired and hungry. For the past two weeks she had only eaten a couple times. They only fed her when They wanted to. One of the gaurds said that too much food would give her enough energy to fight back. Lilian had tried to fight back but couldnt.

"Please someone help!"

"Screaming wont help." said one person in a cell.

"Yeah, The Company captured me a year ago and no one has escaped. The only way out is when they experiment on you or you die." said another person.

Then they heard footsteps. People from The Company walked up to Lilian's cell.

"It's time for you to come with us." said the Company worker.

"No!"

The man opened the cell and the other two men grabbed her. She began to kick and scream.

"Let me go." she screamed.

The men dragged her down the hall. Lilian tried to use her powers but she was too hungry, she didnt have any energy to fight back. One man smacked her to get her to shut up.

"Stop screaming, bitch."

"Usted es una perra y le mataré."

Lilian was mad. She let out a loud scream. Suddenly vines grew from the ground and swatted the men away from her. One of the vines swung at the wall kncoking down causing a hole to appear. Lilian ran and crawled into the hole and out into the outside world. Lilian looked around. She had no clue where she was.

"Get back here." said one man.

Lilian took off running. The three men ran after her. She had escaped but she didnt know where to go. She was running so fast that she didnt pay attention to where she was going. She ran into a woman in the streets and kept running.

"Hey. You even gonna say sorry for THAT."

Lilian kept running. Next thing she knows a trash can hits her. She falls down. She turns around and looks at the woman, knowing that she was the one who did it.

"Consiga lejos"

Lilian made vines grow out the ground and grab the woman.

Alex and Matthias saw the girl use her powers.

"Matthias we have to do something."

Alex got up and started running towards the two girls.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias and Alex watched as the girl was hit with a trash can by someone else. Maybe that person was the one after her. The girl then made vines appear out of the ground and trap the other girl.

"Matthias we have to do something." Alex said.

"C'mon!" Matthias said as he ran ahead of Alex.

Alex ran up beside him and they approached the duo with sirens still approaching in the distance.

"Hey! What's the problem?" Matthias said to the two girls.

One of them he recognised. He had seen her at the Starbucks when he was with Hanabi and Zach. She had been with another guy. Who was she? And who was the other girl running from the sirens?

"Hey. I remember you " he said to the woman trapped in the vines.

Last edited:

Number XIV

((OOC: Finally, my net's back up, and I'm way behind.))

"Freeze! Get on the ground, now!"

Erik grinned.
"A real gun this time, sister? Don't joke around with me, you'll get nowhere against me with a toy like that. Any machine, no matter the simpliticity... well, short of a crossbow, I suppose. Electronics work better, sure, but jamming a handgun is child's play."

"You still talk too much!" Charlotte pulled the trigger. There was a bang, and Charlotte fell to the ground, blood flowing from her chest.

"Poor, foolish sister. You have no hope of winning. No power. Skill will only take you so far... but honestly, this is foolishness. Use your power, before I finish you off."

"You're the only one with power here, freak..." gasped Charlotte.

Erik walked toward the dying Charlotte, and picked up the gun. He drew back the slide, preparing another round for firing. He twirled the gun, and then pointed at his own stomach.
"You have power, and you know it. Now fire."

"You're the one... who's holding... the gun..." gasped Charlotte, her vision beginning to fade. If I were like him... if I had his powers... this would be easy....

"Dammit, Charlotte, FIRE!" roared Erik.

"
I can't!" shouted Charlotte, and suddenly there was a bang. Erik grinned, blood dripping from his mouth, and collapsed. Charlotte stood slowly, staring at her hands... but they weren't her hands, they were Erik's... what was going on?

Charlotte woke with a start. "A dream. Well, of course it was. What else could it be?" she mused. Then she paused. This wasn't... what her voice sounded like. This was a man's voice... and it sounded like....

She jumped out of her bed, and rushed to her mirror. She gazed into it, and the visage of Erik Shepard gazed back.

((OOC: Dun-dun-dun!Yeah, so she's discovered her powers, but she doesn't know what is going on. Just to clarify- when she's transformed, she uses the text color of whomever she's being, but with her own color for punctuation.))

Azazel

"Don't worry about them... with The Rebellion with us, the cops aren't a problem" Hanabi said with a smile

She led the members of The Rebellion, along with Zach and Luce to the train. Once again, Tsuyoi waved his hand, relieving the rusty tracks, along with the old train.

"Here comes another long ride" Hanabi said as she got onto the train
Once again, the train dragged the passengers through a weird ride, leading them to the technologically enhanced headquarters of The Rebellion.

OOC: Isn't much more I can do without Pie​

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OOC: Speaking of which where has Pie been? I hope he doesn't pull an Azazel and dissappear for the next week or so.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
“That hurt, damn it!” shouted Evan, grabbing his head in pain as the small metal bullet fell to the ground, utterly crushed upon impact. Kurt lowered the smoking gun he was holding, laid it carefully on the table, and clicked a small pen open, jotting a few notes down on a small notepad he held in his other hand.

“That’s one of the things we’re working on,” he stated coolly, gazing at that small bullet lying on the ground before glancing back up at Evan, “If we can figure out how to get your body to shut down its pain receptors, you ability might be put into better use. However, that is not our priority right now. At least, not after what happened last time…”

“What do you mean, last time?” asked Evan, the pain vanishing quickly, as he rubbed his forehead, bending over and picking up the small bullet on the ground. It had smashed against his skin, bending back on itself so that it appeared to be a round metal circle now. He stared at Kurt, not backing down from receiving an answer, and the teleporting man sighed.

“You’re not our first person to develop invulnerability. We had a subject here a few years ago. Went by the name of Ian Terna. Great guy, ended up working for us actually.”

“What happened then?” asked Evan, his look of pain turning into a frown, “Did he quit?”

“He was killed,” replied Kurt curtly, obviously trying to ignore the subject, “Stabbed in the chest with a samurai sword.” A silence hung in the room, and despite the whirring of computers that still filled the air, it seemed as if a strange horror now floated amidst the machines. Evan was the first to speak next.

“Stabbed? That’s impossible,” he said hoarsely, his hand running over the smooth metal of the crushed bullet, “How’d he… Didn’t you test for that?”

“Of course we did!” said Kurt angrily, grabbing the gun from the desk and aiming it at Evan’s chest, firing two shots in a fiery fit of anger. Evan grunted in pain again as the two bullets crashed against his chest with two distinct chinks before falling to the ground. His shirt had been punctured by the metal, and two slight rips showed where the bullets had struck. “We tested him on everything under the sun. But we weren’t prepared for who was wielding the samurai sword…”

“Who?” asked Evan, not understanding at all, and Kurt sighed, closing the notepad with snap and pressing a single button on the computer keyboard. The projector screen slid down, and projected onto the plain whiteness was the black outline of a human body, humorously labeled Evan Lasting. “Funny,” Evan said sarcastically, but one glance at Kurt’s face told him that this was no joke.

“Have you ever come upon one who can manipulate the space-time continuum?” replied Kurt briskly, pressing a single button, and the cartoon Evan began to walk across the screen, whistling merrily as he strolled along his way, “These are among the most powerful of evolved humans. Fully in control, they can control all aspects of time and space, resulting in practically infinite possibilities. Freezing time, teleportation, anything imaginable having to do with the space-time continuum…”

“Don’t lose your patient in the science talk Kurt,” replied Evan, scratching his head as he glanced at the screen, apparently a little confused, “What’s the point in all this?”

“Your body reacts instantly to any threat it is faced with,” stated Kurt, pressing another button. A dozen axes, rocks, and swords were dropped on the cartoon Evan from every angle, and instantly bounced off, leaving the whistling Evan walking along, just as before, “But even this requires the slightest bit of time…” Now, another cartoon figure walked upon the screen. He was dressed entirely in black, with a large samurai sword held in one hand. He was not labeled, except for a large N1 printed above his head. He swung his samurai sword experimentally, and it bounced off with ease, with the cartoon Evan laughing his head off. “If the time controller freezes time…” continued Kurt, somewhat ominously, and the other cartoon snapped its fingers, leaving cartoon Evan frozen in mid-laugh, “You’re body is unable to react, since it has no time. Resulting in…” The other cartoon stabbed cartoon Evan in the chest, and then ran away, laughing identical to the way Evan was laughing before. Evan himself was now quiet, watching his cartoon self bleed over the screen, before the large white projector screen slid back up into the ceiling. Blood… it had been so long since he had seen the crimson liquid spilling from his own body…

“So that’s it then?” he asked, the images of himself being stabbed by a comical Japanese time-traveler fresh in his mind, “Is that the only way I can die?”

“The only one we are aware of,” replied Kurt, placing the gun back onto the table and picking up his notebook with a sigh, “And we don’t intend on leaving it that way. As we speak, our scientists are working on a way to enhance your body’s reaction time so that it does not even need the slightest increment of time to process the threat. Some DNA samples we retrieved from the time traveler should help us figure out a way to accelerate the rate of reaction…”

However, as he spoke, a small black phone at his pocket rang. The ring startled them both out of their serious revelry, and Kurt grabbed it quickly, flicking it open with a snap and placing it on his ear. A small voice warbled into his ear, and although Evan could not hear the words, the look on Kurt’s face told him that the news was definitely not good…

“Damn it,” he swore, snapping the phone shut and sliding it deep into his pocket with a frown on his face, “Two of the Company were just killed.”

“What?” asked Evan, a look of anger and surprise on his face, “Who would do that?”

“That damn Rebellion, that’s who…” replied Kurt, beginning to pace as he put his hands behind his back, “They’ve left two dead here, and another subject has escaped from the base in Odessa…”

“Rebellion?” asked Evan, obviously in the dark about the situation, and Kurt laughed.

“A group of evolved people who don’t believe we have their best interests at heart,” he replied, and Evan felt a trickle of anger running through his mind.

“Why would they try and murder us?” he asked angrily, his hand waving around at all the computers in this lab, “You guys do good stuff!”

“We, do good stuff,” corrected Kurt with a wave of his hand, “You are part of us now, don’t forget that.”

“Yeah, whatever,” muttered Evan half-heartedly, and Kurt finally stopped pacing, snapping his fingers, and turning to him.

“You’re coming with me,” he replied, his eyes gazing in those of the invulnerable Evan, “This’ll be a good opportunity to test the extent of your abilities in combat. Also, we need to retrieve that lost subject…”

“In combat?” replied Evan nervously, opening and closing his hands slowly, “I don’t know if I like the sound of that…”

“The girl has control over plants,” replied Kurt, waving his hands dismissively, “You have no need to worry about a time-traveler. If there was one even in sight, we probably wouldn’t let you out of this building.”

“Fine, I guess…” said Evan, but before he could even finish his sentence, Kurt grabbed his hand, and a familiar squeezing sensation of being teleported filled his body. He blinked, and suddenly, he was in a totally different area. He was in the street, in the warm air of Odessa, Texas. Two girls were standing there, one of them with a look of fire upon her face. She had her hands upraised, as if controlling a puppet, and beyond her, Evan could see a series of large, snake-like vines grappling with a second girl, binding her completely and beginning to ravage her… Uh…. Damn it, damn it, do something! He was standing behind the girl, apparently unseen, and in the distance, he could see two younger boys running toward him… Think fast…

“Sorry about this,” he said, raising his hand and grabbing the girl from behind. One kick to the knee, and she’d be on the ground. One good strike to the back of the head, and she’d be out like a light… At least, if those kung-fu movies he used to watch with his wife were any accurate…

OOC: Yes, that is you Lilian. Yes, that might be an allusion to Hiro Nakamura. No, I will not kill her, so don't worry :)

Athel

Machinist
OOC: Sorry guys, I was gone for a couple days. Could someone fill me in?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Hey!" cried Faith, as vines wrapped around her body taking her down to the ground even further. She wriggled about trying to break free, but couldn't do it. She saw Alex and Matthias running towards them. Then she heard Matthias say that he remembered her. "Huh? What the hell you talking about? I've never seen you in my goddamn life!" She closed her eyes and then opened them again, but their colour was red instead of the usual blue colour. As her telekinetic powers kicked in, she shifted the vines away and jumped out of the way before they could wrap around her again.

She clapped her hands together wiping off the dust on her hands. Faith then glanced at Matthias again trying to see if she could recognise him. No, I definitely don't recognise him, she thought and so she read his mind. Unlike other people that she'd try to read minds from, he wasn't too hard to read. He's telling the truth. Hey, he's not even from The Company. If he's not from The Company, then where is he from? And what about his friend? She looked towards Alex, but giving them both suspicious looks all the while. "Who the hell are you two? And who the hell is that woman?" she said with a loud voice feeling frustrated and her eyes were still burning a red colour.

kago

"Where are we going?" Luce asked himself as Hanabi led the way. "What a dump." Luce said as they arrived in a broken down station. Luce then saw Tsuyoi wave his hand, Luce looked at him with confusion. In seconds, rusty tracks, along with a old train was revieled. As Luce saw this, his eye brows clentched and his eyes widened.

Luce heard Hanabi's comment on the ride. "A long ride? Great." Luce sat down across from the others, then laid down and went to sleep, waiting for their stop.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
"Huh? What the hell you talking about? I've never seen you in my goddamn life!" Faith said. "Who the hell are you two? And who the hell is that woman?" she said again.

"Wow. Calm down." Matthias said.

He could tell she was frustrated.

"My name is Matthias and this is Alex." he said trying to calm her down. "You and I were at the same Starbucks one time, remember? You were with that other guy." Matthias said. "Do you remember?"

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith nodded when she heard their names and then she listened to that time at Starbucks. She didn't want to remember it because it was too painful for her. Ever since she'd left Luce in New York, she had tried to shift his memory aside in order to concentrate on her important mission. "So what? I admit, I was at Starbucks," she said. "Now if you don't mind, then I better get going." She grabbed her bag, but failed to notice that she had dropped a card labelled: Patricia Musso, Primatech Papers, Odessa, Texas. This had been her only lead to The Company and had led her here to Odessa. When she put her bag straps on her shoulders, she turned to face Alex and Matthias.

"Well, let's hope that we don't meet again," she said, her eyes turning back to their normal colour of blue. As she walked down the street, she kept on shaking her head. Don't think about anything else right now, Faith! The mission is very important! Mum, Dad and Boswell died for me. Now I have to repay them and destroy The Company on my own. Meanwhile, Karen had been watching what had been going on. No one else had seen what had happened, but she was one to keep her eyes on things. Luckily for her, she was done with her shift at the diner. She walked out of the diner with her coat on and then found herself walking right towards Alex and Matthias. "Are you kids all right?" she asked. She pointed towards Faith. "Hey, where's she going? You gotta stop her!"

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
"So what? I admit, I was at Starbucks," she said. "Now if you don't mind, then I better get going." Faith said as she grabbed her bag.

She walked towards them and looked at the duo.

"Well, let's hope that we don't meet again" she said coldly.

That reply angered Matthias. He could feel his electricity stirring rapidly from within as a response to his anger. What the heck? Alex and him run over to help out and she goes all cuss maniac and then walks away with a cold reply? What a rude woman. Suddenly, another woman ran to them.

"Are you kids all right?" she asked. She pointed towards Faith. "Hey, where's she going? You gotta stop her!".

Matthias glanced towards Faith.

"Wait!" he yelled.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Karen's template was put up, but she'll probably be gone by the end of the season devoured by Gabriel and her abilities stolen.

IC: Karen watched Matthias dash after Faith and smiled. At least she's taken care of, she thought. She took one quick glance at Alex. "Your friend's really interesting," she said, but then handed him a piece of paper with her cell phone on it. "But I know who you are as well. You're special, right? If you ever get into a tight situation, then call me straight away." She looked towards where Faith was walking off and she sighed hopelessly. "Well, I'll be seeing ya. Take care of yourself, tell your friend I said bye." She walked off into an alleyway and then extended her arm towards the sewer in which the hatch was already open. Ice spurted out of her hand and then Karen jumped down sliding down the ice out of sight.

Faith continued to walk down the street still annoyed with the fact that people were bothering her and her human emotions were coming back. She had learnt to shut off all emotions that she would ever feel whenever encountering people. So far, Karen had been the only person who showed some sincerity to her. Then she could only growl when she heard Matthias telling her to wait up and was running after her. Faith stopped and then turned towards Matthias. "What do you want? Are you going to go off and tell the police that I'm one of those special people?" she asked. But then she could see that he was special as well. Was her telepathy getting a bit more advanced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back