• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Revelations (~RP~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

Revelations
Something revealed or disclosed. A striking disclosure, as of something not before realized.
God's disclosure of Himself and His will to His creatures.

We follow our "heroes" as they come face to face with the very people that have sought out to snatch away something that God has given everyone and everything.

Freedom

But God has also given something else that is very important. Utterly significant. The reason why some people live today.

Will

The will to live and survive. The will to thrive... no matter what the situation. The will to help others... the will to fight...

---

A sudden thud echoed through the "training room" as Hanabi fell to the ground. Her body limp and motionless. If not for the surprised look on the red-haired girl's face. Hanabi's dad would've assumed Hanabi as dead.

"She's not dead. I didn't feel it leave..."
At these words, Hanabi started to stir. She slowly raised her eyelids, with a stale taste in her mouth.

"What happened?"
"That's what I wanna know"
"Residual Emulation... She must be.... immune to it. Well to a certain extent"
"Amazing..." Hanabi's dad said as he gripped her hand, to raise her from the ground
"Now, I know I don't have to go easy on you..."
"I'll be ready this time"
"Allow me and Layla here to test that..."

---

"My name's Whiley"
The man with the light brown hair said, looking at Zach
"Transmutation, eh? That's a very.... complex ability"
Whiley's heterochromic eyes stared blankly at Zach
"Lets see where you're at, shall we?"
Whiley said, beckoning Zach to example his ability

---

A round wooden ball flew through the air, headed towards Hanabi's dad's face. He simply waved his hand, and the ball turned to nothing but shavings

"You're gonna have to do better than that, Hotaru"
The man said as he watched Hanabi duck, then roll to the side, avoiding Layla's deadly touch

---​

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith Crest opened her eyes to find that she was still on that same train she had been for the past four hours. She glanced out at the wilderness that the train was passing and sighed, as a tear streamed down her face. It had been a week now since she'd left New York for Odessa, Texas. She hadn't looked back ever since, but didn't even think to wonder what on earth Luce was doing. This was a matter of revenge and she couldn't let anyone that she loved get involved now. It was also a matter of life or death. She'd either go down fighting or survive to tell the tale to others in many years to come. She groaned when the train stopped moving, but then smiled when she saw a sign for Odessa, Texas.

Making sure that no one saw her, Faith jumped off the train and then put her bag straps around her shoulders. She cast a shifty eye at Odessa and entered the town. It was just like any ordinary town she'd seen on her travels. Nothing was out of place, but whatever this place had to hide ... she'd find out very soon. With Faith, nothing could ever remain hidden. The week of travelling had also seemed to have dampened her social spirit as well. She hadn't spoken to anyone she'd encountered and a great loneliness filled her heart. Was it because Luce wasn't there anymore? She didn't know, but also didn't care at the same time. This time, she was alone. This time, she was going to destroy The Company for good.

Athel

Machinist
"Whiley, huh?" Zach said looking at the brown haired man.

"Yes" he said looking at him. "Transmutation, eh? That's a very...complex ability." He looked at Zach with his different colored eyes.

"Who is this guy?" Zach thought. "We're at the Rebellion's headquarters..." He shuddered. "Why couldn't I be a normal kid?"

"Let's see where you're at" Whiley interrupted. "Shall we?"

He tossed Zach a bright green balloon. It didn't float, so apparently it wasn't filled with helium. "He wants to see what I can do..." He held the balloon in his right hand and focused. The oxygen inside the balloon began to get heavier. The air had turned into water.

Zach tossed the balloon into his left hand and smirked. "But wait, there's more" he said. He focused on the plastic of the balloon itself. In a few seconds it began to slip off his hands and the water splashed down on the linoleum floor.​

Azazel

Hanabi had rolled out of the way, dodging Layla's grip.

Hanabi's dad waved his hand at the shavings on the ground in front of him. In a second it changed back into the wooden ball it began as. The man lifted his foot, kicking the ball towards Hanabi. Hanabi lowered her head slightly, letting the ball fly past her and crash into the wall behind her.

A mistake

A simpled mistake of not keeping her eye on Layla led her into the girl's deadly grip once again

Layla's grip was too tight. Hanabi couldn't wiggle out of it
"Pass out and you're dead, Hotaru!"
What was she gonna do? She was mere second away from passing out again, or even worse... dying

Suddenly Hanabi lifted her hands, holding onto Layla.
C'mon! I can do it! C'mon dammit!
A shock ran through Hanabi's hands, latching onto Layla. The red hed girl screamed as she fell to her knees. With this opportunity, Hanabi wrapped her arms around Layla's neck, as if in a choke hold.

She could hear the voice in her head. A cold raspy voice counting down to demise. Was Hanabi now turning the tables on Layla?

Hanabi's dad knew what was going on by the look of Layla's eyes. They were rolled into the back of her head.

In moments Hanabi was standing there. Her arms empty. The woman that was just in front of her was now gone. Hanabi quickly looked around with a puzzled face.

There she was, kneeling in front of Hanabi's dad, with her hand lightly on her throat. Seemingly out of breath.

"Very nice..."
"How did you-"
"I froze you two in time..."

---

"Hmm. You're stronger than you look..... I see you can do it if it's in a concentrated space... but lets see if you could do it on impulse. Go ahead. Flood this room. Turn every single atom of air in this room.... to water"

The man stared into Zach's eyes as he spoke. Was he serious? Flood the room? It seemed possible with Zach's abilities. But bonding every single atom of hydrogen and oxygen into H2O.... that is the true meaning of complex​

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Matthias and Alex walked through the field. The grass was tall and brushed up against their waists. They traveled into a small forest type place and about 5 minutes later, Matthias felt his foot hit a solid object. He looked down and saw a street. They were in the city, finally. They walked foward and stepped up on to a sidewalk. They walked along and cars raced by them. Matthias didn't know where they were going, but suddenly a newspaper article caught his attention. He grabbed the newspaper and looked at the article. It had a picture of the Bio-Hazard symbol and a title called "More Shanti info". He tore off the section of the newspaper and stuffed it into his pocket. He ran back up beside Alex. Little did he know someone else was watching him. He was a man, 18 years of age, who worked for the Company. His name was Motakai. He was watching Matthias and on a phone call.

"Do you see him?" a voice over the phone said.

"Yes. I have a visual on him right now. He's with an older guy. Probably Alex Lasing. We'll make them pay for what they did to Alfred." he said.

He hung up the phone with his gaze still upon Matthias.

Last edited:

kago

"Ugh! If they won't come to me on their own, i'll make them come." Luce said as he was walking on a busy side walk in New York City. Luce then used the water in the air to jump all the way into the middle of the street on top of a taxi. A sphere of water then surrounded him and continued to get bigger. Sounds of people screaming started to take over the streets. Through out the screaming, two men came running towards Luce.

"It's about time!" Luce said as a whole opened up in the sphere of water, so the men could hear him. "Don't be foolish Luce!" The man with brown haired demanded. "So you know my name too!? Here's a question, where's my grandma!? "Luce asked in an enraged voice. The other man took out a pistol and shot at Luce. The sphere of water began move faster and took in the bullet. The bullet began to spin along with the water and shot out towards the man that shot at Luce, hitting him right in the heart. As the man fell to his death, the sphere of water blasted apart and Luce floated towards the brown haired ma, while constricting him with rapid moving water. "Now tell me! Where is she!? " Luce demanded. "I have nothing to say." The man said with a calm but hurting voice. "I am not in the mood! You took my grandma and i don't know where my friend has gone. And why do you guys keep chasing me!?" "I will die before i tell you anything!" The man said as he spit on Luce. Luce looked down to his chest, where the spit struck him, then looked at the man sraight in the eyes. "Your funeral." Luce said quietly. Water then began to go into the mans mouth, drowning him to death.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Doyle sighed as he reminisced about the past few days. The horrible past few days. He had seen his friend David Rohn dead on the news while walking down the street and broke down. Plans that were made between them nearly a month ago foiled, and all that was left was him not knowing what to do with himself. Identifying his body was the catalyst of a mental breakdown, and as it happened once before so long ago, he began to feel like there was nothing he could do to stop The Company. Unless Derrick and Erik could help him.

He brushed a strand of hair from his face and fixed it on his head. Leaning on the window, he thought about what he would or could ever do to fix what had happened. Then, amongst the blurry images that sped by the train, a thought sprang up before him; what if he went to the Rebellion. He had heard a few things about them, very seldom and scarce things, but they existed, he was sure of it. A grin spread over him and he snapped his fingers, listening to it echo in his cabin. Then, he rested his head on his seat, and let himself dose off. Tomorrow would be a big day.

Azazel

OOC: Causing a little ruckus, eh Luce? Looks like I'm gonna have to intervene...

Hanabi's surprised look was interrupted by an alarm. I blared through the room but sounded like it was constricted, only to that room

"Someone's making a mess..." Hanabi's dad said as a screen emerged from the ceiling, revealing a young man with short black hair towering over another man that lay dead on the ground

"Another one..." Hanabi whispered as she looked at the boy
"Lets go..."
"But what about Zach?"
"He'll be fine. Besides... this will be good training for you"
"He'll be upset if I don't take him with me. Besides, I think he's the best one for this job" Hanabi replied, as she saw a puddle of water swirling around the man

"Fine..." Hanabi's dad said as he waved his hand at the wall, revealing the door

---

The three Rebellion members rushed to the scene, along with Hanabi and Zach.

"We don't know if he's with The Company yet, so stay cautious" Hanabi's dad spoke as they exited the train

As Hanabi rushed onto the street where the boy was, she noticed two bodies lying on the ground. One of the head a wound in his chest. It looked like a bullet wound. And the other had water running down the sides of his mouth and his eyes were rolled into the back of his head

"Why'd you kill these people?!" Hanabi yelled at the boy​

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
After walking around Odessa aimlessly for about twenty minutes, Faith came to stop by a diner and felt relieved when she could finally sit down to have something to eat. "Eating alone?" asked a diner girl with a Texas accent. Faith figured that she'd have to get used to that to get through this. "Yeah," she said and then said with a mutter, "unfortunately." She was handed a menu and the diner girl told her to give her a shout whenever she was ready to order. Faith thanked her, but then concentrated hard to listen to the thoughts around her just in case someone from The Company was lurking around here. But the thoughts that she heard were everyday thoughts, so she turned her attention to the menu.

What to choose? I've never tried waffles before, thought Faith. She cleared her throat and coughed a little. Kicking herself mentally to get some medicine to treat the cold she'd gotten in the past week, Faith then decided to get herself some waffles and a glass of orange juice. She ordered them when the diner girl came back. But, however, she got more than what she bargained for when she saw her sit down next to her. "You're special, aren't you?" she whispered quietly. I know you can read minds. Don't worry, I'm just like you with abilities. Faith heard her thoughts and stared at her curiously. "You are?" she muttered. The diner girl nodded. "I'm Karen," she smiled, shaking her head. "I can ... well, I can see into the future and create ice with my hands as well as manipulate it."

Faith nodded in interest. Apart from Luce, Karen was the only one that she knew who had abilities. "How did you know that I can read minds?" she asked. "There's only a few people I know who knew that, so how did you find out?" Karen pretended to be cleaning the tables. I knew Boswell Askwell, your godfather. She looked at her with an apologetic look on her face. I'm sorry, girl, but The Company had him killed when you escaped New York. Faith looked more at Karen. She only appeared to be about twenty-one years old, had long blonde hair and brown eyes. "I'm Faith," she said quietly. "Though you might already know that." With Karen saying that she had to get back to work, Faith said that it was fine. But she continued to watch her curiously. What was it about Karen that made Faith ... wanting to either trust her or shun her? She didn't could help thinking something bad was about to happen.

kago

OOC: Yeah, Luce went into a break down for a bit.

As the body fell to the ground, Luce just looked at it with an evil smirk.

"Why'd you kill these people?!"

Luce's eyes opened wide, as a voice brought him back to normal state. His whole body turned to the voice, while he was still floating in the air. To his sight, he saw a young beautiful asian woman, in her late teens or early twenties. Luce then fell softy to the ground, landing on his knees. "They took my grandma, and they wont tell me where she is." Luce explained as a flow of shimmering tears slid down his cheeks. "And now, hu, huh, they're coming after me." Luce then wipped his tears off with his arm, but tears continued to flow out.

Azazel

Hanabi slowly approached the boy. He didn't seem like he would hurt her, but she had been tricked before and she wasn't gonna let it happen again.

Hanabi focused on the puddles of water that rested next to the boy. If she could take away his strength, then she wouldn't have to be so cautious.

Hanabi raised her hands, focusing on the molecules in the water. This was a simple task for her. As long as she's been around Zach, and as many times she's done it and seen it done. This was nothing. The water around the boy slowly evaporated, decomposing into nothing but air.

"Well, how are you gonna get your grandmother back now? The only people that know about her... are dead" She said pointing to the bodies with a chuckle​

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Alex looked around as he and Matthias walked the city streets. He looked for signs to tell him where they was but he didnt see any. They walked past some stores. It had been awhile since Alex had ate anything and wondered if Matthias was wanting some food too. Alex was getting tired. As they walked pass a bench, Alex sat down.

"Hold on Matthias. I need to rest for a minute."

kago

Luce wipped his tears off once again. "They weren't going to tell me anyways." Luce said as he tried to keep his voice from cracking, due to the crying. "Besides, more will come for me anyways." Luce then looked at the two bodies, "I didn't know i was that strong." Luce said with a little amazement in his voice. "Well.." Luce stood up, I guess i better get going, i'll take care of the bodies as well, i wouldn't want you to clean up my mess." Luce said to the young woman, as water started to form over the bodies.

Azazel

Once again Hanabi raised her hands. The water that was now forming over the men's bodies dispersed into air.

"Sorry. I'm just messing with ya" She said to the boy as she lowered her hands
"You can come with us!" She exclaimed, looking at her father as if looking for a sign of approval.
"We can help you get stronger! So you can.... control that power of yours"
"I'm sure Zachy here would be a wonderful...dummy for you" She said smiling at Zach

She wasn't lying. The boy could make water, and control it, and Zach could always make it go away if it got out of control. Not to mention, he could make water also...

Hanabi didn't tell anyone, but it seemed like the boy was in trouble with The Company. If she let him come with them, then that would be one less person that The Company could possibly "abduct"​

kago

The water that Luce was forming to lift up the men, dispersed into the air. Luce looked with confusion, he didn't understand. Luce then wondered what this womans ability was, once she said that she was messing with him. "I don't think i need help getting any stronger." Luce said as he looked at the bodies, looking at the chaos he created. "But i doo like the idea of a dummy for me." Luce said with a smile as he looked at the boy. "I so i gues it's yes...... by the way, what's your name?" Luce asked.

Azazel

"My name's Hanabi. What's yours?" She said greeting the boy

Before the boy could even answer she barraged him with another question

"So.. what's your... power? I see you like water" She added with a chuckle​

kago

"My name is Lu..." But Hanabi interupted him with another question. "My name is Lucero, but call me Luce. And i can manipulate and create water, as well as heal. Can you control water too?" Luce asked Hanabi.

Azazel

"I can now..."
"My power is Residual Emulation..."
"I can sorta absorb the power of anyone close to me. I used to be able to only use it when the person was around. But now I'm learning how to do it independently"​

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Jack wandered aimlessly. He took in the sights that was new york. Although it was a little more empty than he had imagined, he still enjoyed traveling. Walking around, numerous newspapers scattered across the streets, providing him with a little timeline of what happened here. This virus seemed to have killed a lot of people. But he was still here. Could he be immune to this virus? This question only intrigued his thoughts about his ability. But looking up, he noticed a group of people. He did not want to be noticed, he said to himself.

He looked at his hands. They weren't there. Panicking a little, he went over to a window nearby. His reflection was gone. He was invisible..his power at work? It was then he was beginning to understand the aspects of his power. The need to not be seen made him invisible to the naked eye. He enjoyed this greatly, as he kept a closer observation of the people he saw. This time he had no fear of being seen, but being heard was an issue, so he kept silent, like a still wind.

They were like him. Different, he said to himself, overhearing their conversation. This little itch at the back of his mind came to question. They could prove useful to him, he thought. But then again, he could always kill them. Despite his bloodlust, he had to keep it in check. He would further watch them, he thought. Know what he was up against, so that later...he would strike.

OOC: Uh, whatever happened to the two paragraph rule?

kago

OOC: We would have to power play each others characters.

"Pretty cool." Luce added. "So, who's that guy. " Luce asked as he pointed to the man." And i'm guessing you're my dummy, Zach, am i right?" Luce asked with his eye brow raised and a smirk. Luce was caught up on what was going on with him, he just noticed all the people screaming and running, and poking their heads out of stores to see what was going on.

Soon, sirens came into Luces ear. "We better get going if we want to stay out of trouble." Luce suggested. "What are we going to do with the bodies?" Luce asked, as he picked them up with the force of his water manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back