• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes of Roleplay Town [OOC/Signups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I've finally introduced Ordeith, with plenty of help from Prophet. To quote the Versus XIII team, I "appreciate your patience".

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I had a larger post written out, but I decided to cut it short as not to dictate all of Ulti's actions.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hey, I thought I provided you with a car that was in at least some decent condition :<

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Gee, I hope they don't start going on the fritz soon too. It'd be a damned shame if they became unreliable.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I have finally made my first post, after quite a while of deciding how to start.

It would be so sweet if I didn't somehow fuck up horribly, which I pretty much inevitably did. But, hey! If I didn't, here's to the beginning of a beautiful friendship between myself and this RP! ^^

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Just to reassure everyone, I now have enough free time to address all pending RPs. Once I make my rounds through Fables and Heart, Wormwood will be on the move again.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
With Sunny back on KHI I've been looking forward to getting him into this, but right now Orion's stuck with Morph and Wehrmacht, and we're still in the middle of Morpheaus' schpiel/reveal, so we can't do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back