• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes of Roleplay Town [OOC/Signups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: Shades of Blue: Heroes of Roleplay Town [OOC]

I'm aiming to get this going by the 20th of July, just waiting to see what else people turn out before things get underway.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

"Shades of charcoal-grey immorality and small blue strokes of hope."

Name:
Chris "Omni" Chaos; alias, the Smiling Man​

Though sometimes seemingly a man of greater age, Omni is only in his early twenties.​

Role:
A prominent buisnessman and a large mover and shaker within the town of Roleplay, Omni is one of the people behind the push toward progress within the town and has financed many a project within it, including the Roleplaying Tavern and as a co-founder of the Academy. As a good friend of Jezza's, Omni holds the moderator's ear on many a subject.

Alongside, but kept separate (so far) from his other affairs, Omni is also the infamous crime lord, the Smiling Man. As the Smiling Man, Omni has gathered a large following from the underground and has forged it into a powerful crime syndicate which, as of late, has become a notable force in the town's underground. Confirmed crimes linked to the syndicate include, but are not limited to: destruction of the old academy, the murder of several roleplayers, and the attempted assassination of Orion.​

Background:
Arriving in Roleplay Town five years ago, Omni planned to stake his claim in the town and make himself a name there. Originally a prominent member of the Kingdom Hearts district, he began noticing his vigor for the section declining, before eventually vanishing all together, and felt a change of pace and scenery was needed. Though entering the town as a man known by some, he was largely unknown and, like all those before and those after, started from the ground up.

Omni built his career through the portrayal of the wicked and the vile. Known widely for his character "Gendou", as well as his preference toward villainly, Omni soon found his name slowly growing among the townsfolk. As his talent grew, so did his name, and after a few years, the man found himself deeply embedded within the town.

It wasn't until a year ago that Omni took a serious interest in Roleplay Town. After taking a few risks and leaps, as well as a small bank loan, Omni successfully founded his business. Using his business as a stepping stone, as well as a source of funding, Omni led a great many a projects to fruition. Funneling that success back into his business, Omni continued the cycle of investments until he had turned his small business into a massive empire within the town.

Following Shamdeo's death, Omni suddenly disappeared from time to time, and in his absence appeared another: The Smiling Man. Having a mental breakdown, Omni forged this alter ego in order to vent a sudden urge for destruction and death. Taking to the underground, Omni gathered a large following as the Smiling Man and organized them into a powerful crime organization that has brought much strife to the town. Using the Smiling Man's ever-growing crime syndicate, Omni has ultimately caused massive damage to the town, some of which he turned around and rebuilt as his own. As he continues his double-life, only his fractured mind truly knows his goals.​

Personality:
A businessman who has dedicated much time and effort into the town of Roleplay, Omni has become a driving force behind the movement for advancement and community togetherness. Leading several projects and community events, Omni has made it his goal to make the town as enjoyable for everyone as it is for himself.

Using his money and experience, Omni has moved to help as many of the town citizens as he can, either by building an establishment for roleplayers to gather or something as simple as giving some friendly advise. Though he sometimes gives off an air of superiority, Omni is more than happy and willing to help others in any way he can.

However, while under the persona of the Smiling Man, Omni becomes cruel and heartless. Wanting only death and destruction, he seeks nothing less than total chaos and will go to any means to reach his goal.​

Appearance:
Omni stands a tall 6'5 with a broad, imposing frame. The man presents a powerful presence with a strong chin and hardened face. Both his hair and his eyes are a dark shade of brown, the latter of which is nearly black. His hair, a set of medium length, is usually unkept, but will occasionally be swept neatly to the side. A permanent stubble runs along his lower jaw.

As a businessman, Omni regularly keeps a professional attire which generally consists of stiff-colored shirts and black suits, as well as the occasional trenchcoat in the colder seasons. The man typically tops off his ensemble with a black, grey-ribboned fedora hat.

As the Smiling Man, Omni's attire switches from one of position to one of hiding. Though he keeps a large wardrobe of ragged, dark clothing to dress his persona, Omni tends to take preference toward a worn-out, black trenchcoat. Blood-stained, once white gloves cover his hands to cover his trail. Omni still wears a fedora, but one unlike his other; this one worn and faded. His most notable piece of attire, a yellow piece of cloth with a black smile drawn on it, is tied around his lower face to hide his identify.​

Powers:
A powerful ability, which those in his crime syndicate has come to call his "foresight", Omni possesses the ability to see briefly into the very near future, sometimes willingly, other times sporadically. Along with his supposed "foresight", Omni has been said to be able to see multiple possible actions at once and quickly decide between them the most effective and beneficial move for him to make.

Because of these abilities, Omni, as the Smiling Man, has successfully led his crime syndicate to victory and has been one step ahead of the law at each turn. He has also used his power to further his business and public life, making sure any action by either persona does not negatively affects the other or his ultimate goals.​

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I'm just dropping by to ensure that this RP hasn't been forgotten.
Sustained hype and discussion is always a good thing.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Apologies, been busy with personal stuff but have begun constructing the opening post. Expect it in the next few days.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
"Shades of charcoal-grey immorality and small, blue strokes of hope."

Name: The Professor

Age: Appears to be around 29, with threads of gray and silver lurking in his light brown hair.

Role: "Roleplaying Mentor, Vice-Principal of the Composition Department at the Roleplaying Academy, at your service."

Background: "I remember little before waking up in my quaint room within the labyrinth of the Phoenix Rehabilition Clinic, located somewhere within the Intelligent Discussion District, in the other end KHI Metropolis from Roleplay Town.

Fleeting friends were kind enough to stop by or send me gifts in the form of various requests, such as charcoal and paint, posters and advertisements, photos, and all the trappings of a bygone era.

Very soon the stark white patient cell was converted into an abode of colors and scribbles, of the realm of my mind. I knew not of how long in the manner of years or time had passed, only that the sun was followed by the moon in its ancient fashion.

Eventually, I was released, and given my personal belongings - a brown parcel envelope with multiple stamps, containing banknotes and a single, old-fashioned, iron key.

The banknotes ensured my financial stability, and various necessary investments, none of which you will be privy to know of . . . yet.

The key, however, went to my abode, a house constructed in the old style, during the golden age of this. . glorious city? Most might call it littered with intrigue and corrupt, though those like myself see only opportunity. Equality, if you will - to simply level the playing field."

Personality: "I would like to think I am thought of by both my peers and various enemies - that is, assuming such foul fiends exist - as a human, first and foremost. Too often people are scandalized and labeled not unlike a jar of peanut butter on the shelf.

Am I not kind? To be kind is to understand cruelty. Do I love, and hate? I enjoy and despise a great many things, most of which you could never truly understand, because you have not yet unveiled the great Key of Knowledge.

English is my vice and virtue - do I generally look upon those who cannot grasp that which is their native tongue? Do the birds fly south for the winter? I am here to simply enjoy what is left of my swift-burning candled existence, if at all."

Appearance:"Typically I wear button-up long sleeve shirts of varying colors, with alternating undershirts, various different styles and colors of pants, and I possess only five pairs of shoes. That being said, dear mortal, it is to your delight that I have socks.

On the other hand, I am never without a fedora-like hat upon mine noble brow - for I own many of them - and the same for my walking stick and coat. After all, burglars are always after them, breaking and entering and the like. . "

Powers: Dominus Facies - term selected by The Professor to diagnose his condition. At various times he is apt to lose himself, and fall into the minds of characters he has portrayed in various roleplays, taking on their thoughts, and mannerisms. The dull gray trenchcoat and black wooden cane, with its dusty silver spherical head morph to mirror each character The Professor slips into.

Quel'loyen Talshendar - Kingdom Hearts: Eclipse
Kulen Thell Neraen - Various Roleplays, KHI Battle Tournament
Gibyr Witticus - Eventelia: Awakening, KHI Fables
Marquis de Requesciat - KHI Battle Tournament

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Accepted. Good to have you aboard, Porfy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Now this is what I like. While I know in some ways it's only been done recently by just one person - Omni - I love that someone threw a spanner into the works. Forces us to think and act differently and disrupt otherwise neat and calm plans~

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Now this is what I like. While I know in some ways it's only been done recently by just one person - Omni - I love that someone threw a spanner into the works. Forces us to think and act differently and disrupt otherwise neat and calm plans~

In that case, something tells me that you would love my friend Tim. If I can ever get him on here, I'll need to get you two to work on something together.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm working on a good introduction, everybody.
I just don't have much time to spare, and I've run into a small block...

Ordeith has followed several groups to the Tavern, trying to pick up information.

EDIT: I'm not sure yet, but my workload could be consistently large until the end of the month. Hrngh. Patience, please.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's okay, I'm not totally relying on you for a bit more of plotty-pushy-forwardy, but I too have been quite busy over the weekend. I'll be able to start my next post later today.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I actually had typed out about three times as much as what I just posted, but I figured I should cut back on mega-posting to allow others to push for their own side of things, so I've saved what I've typed for another time soon.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I have posted Part 2 of my scene. Will post Part 3 once we have another poster.

:3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I assumed you were both going in and Omni might man the SUV just in case the Smiling Man decides he wants to appear and cause some chaos. Also, I've retroactively put Eva in the group with the two of you, but she's still looking to establish more regular internet so I'm sure she'll be fine with whatever you guys reasonably do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back