• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Heroes: Legends (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Gah, I can't wait any longer. I really want to see what you did with my character. By the way is my character gonna be in the first chapter or in any of the following chapters? Just want to know.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
erm, can you give us an estimated release date?

Maybe you shouldn't have had us make the characters. We're probably more anctious (yes, I know I spelled that wrong. I can't remember how it's spelled. FF isn't helping...) to know what's going on than if you just put it up.

But thank you.

can you give us a hint who IS in the first chapter? Or where? Or just something really vague that will satisfy some curiosity while making us more curious?

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Haha, alright, I'll give you that at least. The first episode will contain Autumn, Admus, Stroma, Alleta, and Aero. The second episode will present the rest of the ensemble. Because of Jack the Ripper's nature in the show, I can't promise I'll reveal him in the first couple of episodes. Everyone else though should appear by the second episode.

And sorry for the wait, haha, but I don't want to rush and make this something not as good.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
That's what I thought.

oooh! I am SO EXCITED!!!!! :thumbsup: I can't wait to see how everyone interacts, and power confrotations, and....

Thank you

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hey thanks for giving me the 411 on my characters appearance in the story. I was hoping he would be in the first chapter but hey I'm cool with it. I mean we supplied you with the characters and now you take what you have to string the story together for everyone to enjoy.

Still can't wait for the first chapter.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, in the Heroes TV show, not all the characters were shown in the first episode, lol. Don't worry, Mike'll show up by episode 2 :)

As for a release date... I can't really give one yet :) I'll give you a heads up when I'm almost done though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back