• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Genesis (~Summarize~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Kingdomking411 since both of our characters have been taken by Alfred, if you want you can pm me so we can think of ideas for our characters since they will be with eachother.

Okay. I'll think of some and PM you.

P.S. I'm premium!

Azazel

Kay, guys I'm planning my return post for tomorrow. Sorry, I've just been really busy!

I'm just gonna like start off on the train, so if anyone's coming with me be on the train...

That is all...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Kay, guys I'm planning my return post for tomorrow. Sorry, I've just been really busy!

I'm just gonna like start off on the train, so if anyone's coming with me be on the train...

That is all...

Hey, Azazel! At least you're still here. I was planning to go with you, but I sprouted a new plan with Vexond and we left. We are now currently trapped in a Company facility. Although, we are in separate cells, but in the same facility none the less.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
I think some of you have a bad idea. Thinking that you need to know what has happened with other characters and whatnot.

Just play it like real life. You've no clue what every character is doing in the RP. Really, the only thing you should know, is where every character is CURRENTLY at to determine what your post will be like, and read the posts that have a direct influence on your own character, or the story. Example being, Azazel, as he is the 'puppeteer' of the story, or someone you're currently interacting with in the rp.

Other than that, I don't see any real definite reason that forces you to read every post and know what has happened. Although, I'll give a short summary of everything that has happened so far that has contributed to story development. So.. look forward to that if you're stuck on knowing everythin that has happened. It'll be up on this thread on Sunday, most likely, POSSIBLY tomorrow night, if I have the time.

Anyway, keep up the energy. ;D

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Uh, it wouldn't let me edit my post.. so.. in advance, sorry for the double.

Anyway, here's a summary of whatmy character has gone through, including the biography in his template.

Grew up in Dublin, Ireland, and departed from his family. He met a young women and became very close to her. When he found out that she had a special ability, he admitted to his, and ultimately, ended up killing his family, and even her over his self absorbed insanity.

Upon going to America, he killed two people, one not being able to provide his power for him, the other being a little girl. He proceeded to take lives and took the life of a young girl in an abandoned building, the life of David Rohn, Derrick, and Erik Shepard. He now feasts on Derrick and Erik to gain their powers, thinking that he is acting only on the benefit of mankind and his own special evolution.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SITUATION UPDATE!

Patricia and Noah came after Faith only to find her with Luce. He held them off, but Faith ran through the balcony to jump only to find out that she's got a hidden ability to fly (I already PMed Azazel about this, he had no problem with this). So now she can fly as well as read minds and move things with her mind.

They got to a rooftop to lay low for a while to discuss the past of how they met and how it's led them here. Faith's confessed some things like wanting to kill herself and talking more about her complicated life, including Patricia's relentless hunting of her and Boswell being her real godparent.

Myself and kago will be soon finishing this part off, so that the second season can commence real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back