• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Genesis (~Summarize~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It means equally distant, oooooooooor the same distance apart at every point . *wink*

Oh, gotcha'. Hmmmm, I'm thinking that the title {even though it's a filler} gives a bit of a hint at the second season of the RP?

Azazel

No, no. Lol. It's not a filler. That's the name of the second RP.

I just said filler, because I needed more words to post.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
No, no. Lol. It's not a filler. That's the name of the second RP.

I just said filler, because I needed more words to post.

Ah, yes. People do crazy things to outsmart the 25 character limit rule.:thumbup:

Azazel

Here's a little summarization from me.

Hanabi (Azazel) and Zach (Pie) went to meet Mohinder Suresh at Starbucks, to learn about her powers and people like her. She met Matthais (Kingdom) there. Suresh actually turned out to be someone from The Company that possessed Cellulokinesis and just made himself look like Suresh. He had two other people from The Company with him. A Mind Control user and a Gravity Manipulator.

The Mind Control user made everyone leave Starbucks except for Hanabi. (including Matthais and Zach)

Hanabi was saved by three people. Two men and a woman. They turned out to be The Rebellion. The leader of The Rebellion is actually Hanabi's father.

They easily destroyed the three from The Company. After the "battle" Cyberseraph's character showed up momentarily
Now they're on a secret underground train, waiting for Hanabi to return from Starbucks (she had to go back because she forgot something).

Now she's ran into Matthais, after he's returned from his.... whatever he was doing. Looking up files or something.

So, if you guys wanna advance you powers come to Starbucks. Now. We're going to need to be more stronger for the next plot.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Okay. I'm already there, soooooooo, yeah. But how are we going to make are powers stronger?

Athel

Machinist
Well, according to your 'levels' thing, Kingdom, then we can all get stronger. ZAch's going to get stronger by...
Well, you'll see ;D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, according to your 'levels' thing, Kingdom, then we can all get stronger. ZAch's going to get stronger by...
Well, you'll see ;D

Yeah, but with Electrokinesis it "levels up" in a weird way. You can't train with Electrokinesis and unlock the next level. All you can do is master the level your currently at. It takes, let's say, emotional "discovery" to unlock the next level.

Anyway, here's more of what has happened with my character.

Matthias met a man named Grayson who also has Electrokinesis. They both want to try and destroy the Company. Matthias wants to because they are against him and Grayson has not revealed his full reason. Grayson has told Matthias that all types of kinesis have 5 levels. The sixth level of every kinesis is dangerous because it can kill you if you're in it. This level activates if you over use your powers or make them overreact{meaning prolonged use of your kinesis powers can activate Level 6}. Matthias also discovered that The Company has a section for every time of power. The section of The Company that targets kinesis people is lead by a man named Alfred Cunning. Matthias has also found a Shanti Virus file that stated someone was killed trying to find a cure. His two firends were trying to find a cure and this scares him, so he is now searching for them, but can't find them anywhere and has no idea where to start looking.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Aw,c'mon Chaos. Don't drop out, dude. You've only just started your story. Someone feed the man info, now!:toungesmile:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll give a little summary about what's happening to my character because people may find mine too confusing at once, especially those who didn't bother to read her bio either.

Ok, so her name is Faith Crest. She has the powers of telepathy and telekinesis from her parents, who are both deceased. Her mother, Catherine, had telepathy, whilst her father, Vance, had telekinesis, so that's where she inherits the powers from. She was raised by a Company scientist called Patricia Musso, who forged documents to raise Faith as her goddaughter when it was supposed to be Boswell Askwell, Catherine and Vance's best family friend.

Faith found out about her powers when she was just fourteen and tried to hide them away, but couldn't. Patricia already knew about her having powers and planned to hand her over to The Company when she could fully control them. Her partner is Noah Bennet. One day, Faith came back from college and nearly died when Patricia forced her to come with her to The Company with Noah backing her up. She escaped to Spain, where she met Luce (kago). But The Company came sniffing around and she went to Japan. She couldn't stay long there either and then left for New York.

Hope you got that so far because that was what happened before the RP actually started. Complicated, I know, but this is what happened to Faith when the real story happened ...

Faith arrived in New York finally deciding to settle down here and wanting to take down The Company alone herself. She found her mother's credit card, went to a hotel and met Boswell. He explained what had gone wrong in the past and she decided to stay with Boswell. Together, they're going to try take down The Company in revenge of Patricia murdering Faith's parents to get Faith herself (which will be explained later on in the RP). She fretted about her powers spiralling out of control, had a few flashbacks and then decided to get used to the scenery of New York.

When the elevator came in the hotel, she bumped into Luce again (kago). They went off to Starbucks and she talked (as well as lied at first) of why she left Spain and travelled the world. But now she's told the truth to Luce and tried to explain her powers to him, but doesn't know if he'll take the truth well.

Phew! Hope that's enough to take in there, guys. :p

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Okay I'll type all of mine so far for Chaos too.

Okay, the name of my character is Matthias Rohn. He is a very shy individual and this causes a problem for his daily life. Kids at school usually think he's weird or stupid because he doesn't talk very much and when he does, it's very mumbled and what not. He is very shy because of the fact that his mother died when he was 2 years old and his dad,David Rohn, became an emotional rock. His dad began to order him around rather than be an adult figure to him. Because his dad didn't let him really live his own life, Matthias is very shy. So, one day in school a bully begind picking on him and of course Matthias doesn't respond. The bully tries to punch him and Matthias grabs his hand. His anger triggers his powers and and he sends thousands of volts of electricity into the guy's arm. He has no idea what happens and just forgets about it. He has a friend named Ian who he met because of a science project and they were paired together. So, Matthias comes hom from school one day and finds his house trashed by two mysterious men in suits. After he hides and the men leave he finds a Shanti Virus file and asks his dad about it. His dad once again hides the truth from Matthias and he storms out of the house enraged. His anger triggers his powers again and when he leans on a street lamp, the bulb explodes. He begins to discover how to use his powers and Ian sees him. Ian reveals he has the power of Geokinesis, then both of them are knocked out by the two men in suits. Matthias wakes up in an odd facility and after being interrogated by one of the men, Ian and Matthias find a way to escap. On they're way out, they free a girl named Shelby who has Aerokinesis. Once the trio escape, Shelby reveals that she can hotwire a car and drive perfectly. Shelby wants to get to NY to try and help find a cure for the virus. As they get closer, they run into Hanabi[Azazel] and Zach[Pie] who they ask directions. Once they get to NY, Matthias learns that his father is dead. He then meets a man named Grayson, who also weilds Electrokinesis, and reveals that there are levels to all types of kinesis. They shut down one of the Company's NY facilities and Matthias finds a file that says someone was killed trying to find a Shanti Virus cure. Since his friends are doing this, Matthias fears for them. He splits paths with Grayson and gets lost and finds Hanabi and Zach in Starbucks again.

Wow. That was long. That's pretty much it for now. :bored:

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok, me and kago are officially walking through the NYC streets.

We left Starbucks knowing about each other's abilities and are now discussing The Company. Noah Bennet and Patricia Musso, his partner, are secretly watching them from the rooftops since they're after Faith. And now Faith's just practically going to collapse because of something in her drink ...

Athel

Machinist
Zach Field [Me] and Hanabi Yon [Azazel] started in Ohio. We found a van with a dead body in it. We rode the van to the border of New York City and found another dead body and two files. One was of Hanabi, the other was of Zach. They are currently in a Starbuck's in New York.

Azazel

Don't worry guys, I'm still here.

I've just been studying for finals. Plus, I have basketball practice.

I've been trying to read up on the RP, but time doesn't permit it, so these summarizes will really help...

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
My character, Alex, ahs been knocked out by Alfred and one of his men.

I cant think of anything to do know. Can someone give me ideas.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Don't worry guys, I'm still here.

I've just been studying for finals. Plus, I have basketball practice.

I've been trying to read up on the RP, but time doesn't permit it, so these summarizes will really help...

Okay, you're still here. Good cause I was getting worried you'd dropped out without a word.

My character, Alex, ahs been knocked out by Alfred and one of his men.

I cant think of anything to do know. Can someone give me ideas.

Well, now both of us have been knocked out by Alfred. Read my post. You might get some ideas, plus we're both about to be captured by him.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Kingdomking411 since both of our characters have been taken by Alfred, if you want you can pm me so we can think of ideas for our characters since they will be with eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back