• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Genesis (~Summarize~)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

Okay, I notice that it's confusing to keep track of everything with so many people posting. Not to mention the length of the post. And even though I don't wanna say it, I don't really know what anyone is doing right now.

At least recap on your character. Also a list of your character's friends, or people that are with your character would help. And people that you have ran into or are associated with that are with The Company.

So I made this thread to help everyone keep up...

Btw, when you reply make sure you use the character's name, with the user's name in parentheses.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ok then.

Character Name: Alex Lansing

Company Characters: Alfred Cunning, Salem (ice ability), Hooded man(Telepath)

Other characters with abilities: Tony Giovani ( um...supersonic vocals)

User's characters: Erik Shepard (Number XIV)

So basically my character is just exploring New York right now. He keeps running into Alfred who is trying to capture him and Salem was hired to help Alfred. Erik helped Alex escape once. And Tony Giovani is a diner owner that helped Alex too. Alex bumped into the Hooded man but nothing important happened. That's about it, I guess.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
It's not the same person though. Number VI made up that character and I made up Alfred and Salem and Tony.

Azazel

Yeah, I'm kinda weary as to what everyone is doing, too.

I know that most of the characters are in NY. And mostly everyone has had a run-in or a mishap with The Company.

As for my character, I'm with Zach (PowerOfPie) and we're just about in NY. We just an into Kingdom's character. I'm waiting for him to edit his post. Oh, and we've found 2 dead bodies so far.

Oh! And just incase anyone was thinking about it. I don't want for anyone to run into or even mention The Rebellion, until I say so. As far as it goes, none of your characters even KNOW of them...

Number XIV

With the telepath guy... sorry, I figured it didn't matter, as it was a minor character. I'll make sure not to overlap powers in the future.

And as for my little summary, I'll update as things happen, but here's where we stand at the moment.

My character, Erik Shepard, is a cyberkinetic/technopath, with great control over his powers. His is also a criminal. While on a routine robbery, he stumbled across Alex Lansing in the middle of a fight with members of the Company, and fended them off, dragging the boy to safety. After that, he finished his robbery... only to find out that what he had stolen was a bunch of files on people with "talents" just like his. The Company tried to get it back, but he wound up getting away with their money, and the files of himself and Alex.

Now safe, he contacted Alex, to see if he was indeed being chased by the Company. Then, he headed to meet his old friend, David Rohn. When his friend was not at the intended meeting spot, Erik became very concerned, and rushed to his house to try to reach him. Unfortunately, he forgot that David had moved since he last visited him, and went to the wrong house. Now armed with a correct address, he sets off to find his friend once more.

Athel

Machinist
Yes, Hanabi (Azazel) and Zach (Me) are just outside of NY with Kingdom's gang. We're waiting for him to edit his post and to stop Power-Playing.

Azazel and I have found two dead bodies, a cellphone that received a call from the Company's old HQ in Odessa, and two files belonging to the second dead guy. The first one is of Hanabi, the second is of...

Well, you'll see. *Evil laughter*

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ok......well not much has happpened to my character. He's just sitting at the diner talking to Tony and then Alfred and Salem from The Company come in.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, my character Matthias currently discovered he has Electrokinesis. He has two friends. Ian, who has Geokinesis, is his best firend. He also met Shelby, who weilds Aerokinesis, who met him while escaping a Company facility. So far, he's run into Zach[Pie] and Hanabi[Azazel]. His father, David Rohn, was just murdered and Matthias wants revenge. He also learns that a group of The Company's agents are after him for reason's unknown. That's it so far. But much more will come.:p

Azazel

Kingdom. You never asked if your friends could have those abilities....

I don't really mind, but it would've been nice if I was informed.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah, sorry. From now on I'll PM you with that kinda stuff. Also, after you post the season finale, will there be second thread or will it continue on the same thread?

Azazel

I was thinking of making a new thread. Just in case anyone wanted to look back, they wouldn't have to look through like a thousand pages.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Character- Evan Lasting

Current Location- Primatech Paper (near Time Square) but soon will be at Starbucks

Power- Total invulerability and indestructability.

Summary- After watching several mourners for those who died during the Shanti Virus's rampage, he shouts in anger, and accidentally breaks a window. He goes to buy another one before his wife gets home, but is interrupted by Dani (Novei) at his door, who has seen the glass and inquires about it. She tells him not to tell anyone from the Company about her, which he dismisses as the strange workings of the British. He leaves and proceeds to go to Primatech Paper, where his wife works. He bumps into Luce (kago) apologizes, and continues to Primatech.

Azazel

It means equally distant, oooooooooor the same distance apart at every point . *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back