• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hero from the future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
In the year 2525, evil roams everywhere fortunately there is a hero who fights all of the villains. But one day one of them got free and went to the year 2005, See the villain wants to use the weapons from the future to take over the universe in the past. Being the courageous person she is one girl tried to stop the villain only to fail. She soon meets up with the hero from the future and wishes to help him in his quest.

rules
No godmoding
No powerplaying
Romance is allowed just let it be and stay pg-13
No futuristic weapons unless you come from the future
Have fun and let the force be with you
and to join put "The future is dark" in your bio

Template
Name:
Weapon:
Bio:

mine

Name: Jin
Appearance:
Sam_Norriss%28limpbizkitx72@hotmail.com%29.jpg

Weapon:Dragon of Darkness Saber(energy sword)
Bio:He's a master of controlling the forces of darkness and flame, the rest is in storyline. The hero from the future.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
The Future is Dark

Name: Kali
Weapon: two hand guns and a dagger from close range combat, along with hands and fists
Bio: bio is in the intro, If i'm allowed to be her. If not I can make one. She learned to be couragous at a young age due to the fact her father and her mother were always at work so she watched her younger sister when she was five and her sister was 3. A robber tried to rob the house and Kali held him off long enough for her sister to call 911. They were quite smart for their age really having basically lived on their own. She got a scar from her struggle with the robber, she was stabbed in the arm leaving a scar from stitches.

she wears black and blue vans instead of teh shoes in the picture.

normal_tk42.jpg

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
((Can I be the Villian?))
"The Future is Dark"

Name: Remix
Appearance: http://www.mindeclipse.com/batmanbeyond/char/pics/shriek05.jpg
Weapon: Sound, can create any sound with speakers that come out of his helmet. And the Amplifiers in his suit's palms.
Bio: A high tech villian who uses sound to destroy things. He plays the violin for a living, and is very good at playing it. He was a famous engineer, who was treated like dirt in the past, and realized his power. His suit is made up of speakers in the helmet that release the heavy sound waves from his hands. Over the years he learned to make a time machine while he was in prison in the future and now wants take over the planet.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
ooc:Due to shugy bear being banned for two weeks, I have been asked to take control of his current rp's. and yes Heartless Key you can be the villain.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
ooc:due to me and my boredom.. we may now... start. any others who would like join.. join.

ic:

Jin looked at the portal which closed the second he looked at it.

"Well I won't be going back to the future soon." Jin said, "Not that I would want to now."

Jin looked around and began to walk, people looked at him strangely and talked about him.

"Anyway, where's Remix, he got away." Jin said.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Name:Yoh
Appearance: i will have this very shortly
Weapon: Appocalypse
Bio:ever since he was 5 he has wanted to help the world, he has train forever and whats seems like decades, although it only was 5 years, he now gets his chance to live his dream and help the world.

kingdomwolfblade

Kali got some weird looks as she wandered through the city tstreets today. The dead middle of winter and she was wearing shorts. People would think it was crazy, and it really was. She had just had a run in with remix and her blood was burning after that battle. To be defeated humiliatingly in the alleys. But she couldn't just let that guy rampage through the city. She made sure to stay out of policemen eyes just incase they decided to bag checks today, her backpack held her two hand guns and a dagger, and she didn't have a license to weild them. She really didn't wnat to be arrested today. She could go for something warm at the moment though. Her face lit up into a smile as she saw a coffe shop across the street. Watching the cars go by she finally ran acorss the street dodging the moving cars. Horns blared at her but she ran on, almost getting hit once, the driver yelled at her for that but she didn't care. This was teh city, it was pretty rough. The scrapes that her body held also made others give her looks, their thoughts would probably instnatly go to, a gang roughed her up.

((we need a time of year, and I like winter in rps >> ))

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
from shugy: Okay

ic:

Jin walked through the streets, it was a cold day. He looked at his watch and pushed a button.

"Wow, 34 degrees." Jin said, "And i'm not even dressed right."
Jin continued to walk people were eyeing him as if he stole something.

"Hey you.... you got anything on you." A man said.

"As if I were to tell you?" Jin said, "What year is this?"

"What kind of question is that?" He said.

"Just tell me, or might I have get the answer our of you personally." Jin said.

"2005, idiot." The man said.
He reached for Jin's pocket and Jin moved out of the way.

"Robbers eh, i'll have to send you to jail." Jin said.
He did an ax kick and hit the man in the back.

kingdomwolfblade

Kali shoved her way through the crowd and finally got to the coffee shops entrace. The warmth hit her instantly and iwth a sigh, she ogt herself acoffee an took a double seater by the window. She stared out the window onto the streets. In the distance she saw a boy about her age ax kick a man in the bag. Yeah, it was a tough place, either the boy was robbing the man, or the man tried to rob the boy. Either way, no one really cared about street fights.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"I don't even need my hands chump." Jin said.
He put his hands in his pocket and swayed side to side dodging hits.

"That's all you got." Jin said.
He jumped in the air and delivered a swift kick to the mans face. He landed on the floor and kicked him in the stomach.

"Alright black dragon... let's send him away." Jin said, "For attempting a robbery you ae hereby sentencedto death."

kingdomwolfblade

wait a minute, the man lay helpless on the floor now. Kali looked at the lips of the boy a that had attacked that man. she read them and her eyes widened. she left her half empty cup of coffee on the table and ran out of the shop. She ran into the street without looking. Almost getting ran over by a car she jumped and landed on its hood before she jumped back onto the road and continued running. Without warning she ran into Jin slamming him into the building wall behind her. She dropped her backpack and unzipped it at the same time, as it dropped she pulled out her gun. "You should kill the innocent, he did nothing bad enough for you to kill him." she held her gun against his check glaring him down. She realyl had no clue why she was holding the teen at gun point but it felt right to her at the moment. "I read your lips, robbery isn't bad enough to be sent to prison."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"Well in the future it is, and put those away ma'am you don't look old enough to use one yet." Jin said.

He stood up and walked to the guy.

"This is your first warning, do it again and I won't hesitate." Jin said, "Why are you stil here."
The man got up and ran away.

"Jin remember this is the past, things are different." He said to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back