• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hermoine from Harry Potter is FINE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
She falls under my "I'd tap that" category.

For some reason, I only ever really noticed that about her when this article in the newspaper refered to her as a "sexy minx".

H

Hellpark

Hermoine.....you have the worst taste in girls queer. She is what 15 and mad ugly. I mean she looks better then the average American these days but still. Damn no. Id tap Jessica Alba or something.

S

_socialstigma

image.jpg

image.jpg

S

Shadow Soldier

Hellpark said:
Hermoine.....you have the worst taste in girls queer. She is what 15 and mad ugly. I mean she looks better then the average American these days but still. Damn no. Id tap Jessica Alba or something.

Your one of those people who are into the Celebrities that are over the age of 20. You dont like that ones our age. So *SLAP!*

Id pound her. She is hot. too bad I aint into Harry Potter movies though.

zero_cool

Hellpark said:

preach mah brotha lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I happen to think she is a geeky whore.. I would not *tap that arse*..Wait... maybe.. If she brought Ginny to have some fun with us <_< XD J/k. I don't like her look. Too.. Too.. snobbish looking. I guess that all I see when I look at her is her acting.. which sucks IMO.. So of course she sucks as well.. I give her 2 salsa jars out of 5 .. Sorry guys.. Got to be different XD

P.S. She looks alot like my aunt my uncle just married <_<.. A reason she isnt hawt in my eyes as well... Oh yeah to teh dude that said that he would tap Jessica Alba... Amen brotha.. I'll take that anyday over Miss Mudblood. XD

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
_socialstigma said:
http://content.ytmnd.com//212000/212900/image.jpg[/img]

http://content.ytmnd.com//213000/213851/image.jpg
See. Even Harry's checking her out. ;)

Hellpark said:
Yes... yes, we're queer because we find a girl atractive... o_O;
Alba's what? Something around 25. Emma's 16. The odds of hooking up with Emma are far better than odds concerning Alba.

Stephen X000 said:
Nah I don't like her, Hmmm I wonder if you know what the actors name is XD
Emma Watson. 8)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Square Ninja said:
Hermoine=t3h h4wt

Regardless to what you others think, but she's basically just a highschool sweet heart with a little acting talent. Who hooks up with her co-actor, and wears a li'l make up...Bam! Just a teenage girl...what's a big deal.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hokage said:
I happen to think she is a geeky whore.. I would not *tap that arse*..Wait... maybe.. If she brought Ginny to have some fun with us <_< XD J/k. I don't like her look. Too.. Too.. snobbish looking. I guess that all I see when I look at her is her acting.. which sucks IMO.. So of course she sucks as well.. I give her 2 salsa jars out of 5 .. Sorry guys.. Got to be different XD

P.S. She looks alot like my aunt my uncle just married <_<.. A reason she isnt hawt in my eyes as well... Oh yeah to teh dude that said that he would tap Jessica Alba... Amen brotha.. I'll take that anyday over Miss Mudblood. XD

Wtf......dude.....Hokage.....that was exactly what I was thinking.......seriosuly, I was thinking exactly that........weird how alike we think

Yeah, Emma Watson = stupid whore, never liked her, but it you guyses free will to think she's hot, I don't however......stupid whore <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back