• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Herman Cain Quotes Pokemon Movie In Farewell Address

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
[video]http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2011/12/05/herman-cain-pokemon-quote.cnn[/video]

Jon Stewart jokes. Skip to 3:30.
[video]http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-december-5-2011/indecision-2012---the-sh-t-s-gettin--real[/video]

I find this hilarious.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I saw that last night. My God of all the things to quote, and he ends his campaign on the ending song of a pokemon movie. I'm not sure anyone could write a better scenario.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I love how Stewart actually knows stuff about Pokemon. Then again, his writers probably gave him some background info.

Shelder of knowledge lmao.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I would have voted for him based solely on his appeal to Pokemon (even though he doesn't realize it)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Wow that is both hilarious and awesome. It is a nice quote though.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Wow that is both hilarious and awesome. It is a nice quote though.

mewtwo's quote was so much better.

"I understand now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

JUST SAIYAN

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
That alone would have gave him my vote lol
then again maybe not but still funny as hell
Currently GOP is a joke and has been since Bush left office... scratch that they were a joke then too. SMH

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Well so much shit has been said about him that I don't blame him for resigning. Hell all of that nonsense probably is just... nonsense. But if I were to go out, I'd go out with a bang. And what better way to end a campaign run than to quote Pokemon?

Newfound Respect

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
lmao,
I'm trying imagine him listening to this, its weird.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The president that knows his Pokémon has my vote, no matter how unfaithful he is. We must join together and catch 'em all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It would be cooler if his scriptwriter had put in "the heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. but i've learned that deep down, there is a light that never goes out!" THEN Cain would have had my vote.

wait...no. i'd still vote for obama because he is a trekkie and probably a bigger leonard nimoy fan than i am.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I just wish they would make History of Pokemon a mandatory part of the education system already

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Why can't the Government just create some goddamn Pokemon already so we can watch them beat the shit out of each other

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
It would be cooler if his scriptwriter had put in "the heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. but i've learned that deep down, there is a light that never goes out!" THEN Cain would have had my vote.

I was waiting for someone to say that, should have guessed it'd be you, Ethy ;)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
So, this thread is full of lies. He didn't quote Pokemon. He quoted a song played at the ending credits. Not the same. Secondly, why on Earth would you bring that up? No one would know where it came from. But you purposely say where it came from, from an 11 year old children's movie, and you still mess up the name of the source.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
So, this thread is full of lies. He didn't quote Pokemon. He quoted a song played at the ending credits. Not the same. Secondly, why on Earth would you bring that up? No one would know where it came from. But you purposely say where it came from, from an 11 year old children's movie, and you still mess up the name of the source.
Yeah, thats what I was thinking too, it not like he quoted this

Love Machine

strut strut strut
It's not as if Cain just heard the song off of, let's say the radio, and later found out that it appeared on a Pokemon movie.

The dude clearly likes his Poke's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back