• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Herman Cain Quotes Pokemon Movie In Farewell Address

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
So, this thread is full of lies. He didn't quote Pokemon. He quoted a song played at the ending credits. Not the same. Secondly, why on Earth would you bring that up? No one would know where it came from. But you purposely say where it came from, from an 11 year old children's movie, and you still mess up the name of the source.

Eh not really. I think you just misunderstood. But he clearly quoted a song that was written for and played alongside Pokemon, so....whichever way you slice it.

SoraXVen

You talk tough now but Gym Leader Michael Vick would trash the floor with you.

Hahaha. Houndoom nooooooo!

But I really enjoyed that little anecdote from my childhood. I wonder how Cain even knew that was in Pokemon. It doesn't matter, it just makes food tv

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Its one song that was played at the ending credits for one movie. It has never been played ever again. This doesn't count as Pokemon related.

Minor relation that shouldn't even be discussed.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Its one song that was played at the ending credits for one movie. It has never been played ever again. This doesn't count as Pokemon related.

It was made for one Pokemon movie and never played for anything but that one Pokemon movie. Therefore I'm still seeing it as being Pokemon related bruh lol. I'm not reading into it too much, just saying the song came from Pokemon and dude used it in his campaign and even acknowledged that the source was a Pokemon movie, so.....yeah.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

If he didn't say it was in the credits of Pokemon, someone somewhere would have picked up on it and that would have been embarrassing for the poor guy.

Then again, what videogame fanatic memorizes the songs present in the game? Ahem..

Radar

Bronze Member
I thought it was going to be "I want to be the very best, like no-one ever was." Now thats a real quote right there.

Awards
Actually, he's said this before. He just didn't mention that it was from a song in a pokemon movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back