• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here's to Six Years on the Wagon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Holy crap. I cannot believe that I've been here for six years. It's a very different forum than how I remember it being when I first joined, and yet it's still going strong! Glad to have been a part of this place for so long and hope to continue to be a part here!

I always think of this song when this sort of subject comes up...

[video=youtube;mpAkMk0phOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpAkMk0phOs[/video]

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Great, I just got that song out of my head and now it's back in.

To Theart and another six years!
Was gonna make a toast but all I got is a Powdered Toast Man gif
toast-scrape-o-this-awesome-darth-vader-toaster-will-make-burnt-toast-you-ll-actually-want-to-eat.gif

Close enough.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
tumblr_mynef1hcFY1qg41kno4_250.gif

Congrats for being around six whole years, Theart! :D I've bumped into you a few times in different threads and always thought you were a cool person! And you were still the first person to guess it was Nui and not Satsuki responsible for the death of Matoi's dad. You always do catch my eye with your KLK gifs. I hope you stick around for many more years~

Theart

Awards

Right away the best post in this thread. *hands KitKat a big digital trophy for "Best Post"*

img-prod-TR5016-big.jpg

You've earned, buddy! :)

Congrats for being around six whole years, Theart! :D I've bumped into you a few times in different threads and always thought you were a cool person! And you were still the first person to guess it was Nui and not Satsuki responsible for the death of Matoi's dad. You always do catch my eye with your KLK gifs. I hope you stick around for many more years~

Thanks, KitKat! I appreciate it. :D You've always seemed to be really cool yourself! Here's to more run-ins in the future! :) And yeah, I figured that there was a strong chance that Satsuki wasn't going to be Dr. Matoi's assassin. Once I saw Nui in the preview and compared her to the original flashback shot in Episode 1, I felt pretty confident in it being her.

I think I'll be here for quite some time! :) We'll see what happens!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thanks for the trophy, Theart! You're way too kind. :D The spotlight should be on you though! Six whole years is a long time to be on the forum!

Thank you for the friend request too! Now we'll do more than run into each other on the forum. Haha. xD

Theart

Awards
Thanks for the trophy, Theart! You're way too kind. :D The spotlight should be on you though! Six whole years is a long time to be on the forum!

Thank you for the friend request too! Now we'll do more than run into each other on the forum. Haha. xD

D'aww, thanks! :) There's definitely still some people here though who've been around for longer than I have! ^_^ The time has gone by pretty fast, though I've come to realize that I've changed a lot as a person in that time. :)

Back