• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here's an idea.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
So, I was on a friend's forum, talking about the new ending... And he brought up a very interesting point.

The ending is said to take place in the past, right?

What if maybe, just maybe, we're witnessing the creation of Kingdom Hearts itself there near the end?

If you think about it, it might just make sense...

Your thoughts?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I think he's saying that. . .

Maybe we are witnessing the birth of Kingdom Hearts.

Which sounds really plausible, actually.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Hmmmm

The Birth of Kingdom Hearts would be interesting ritual to look at. But, the UEM is more like summoning it. Isn't he?

To create Kingdom Hearts would be to released a captive heart from a Heartless. There is still so more to learn about Kingdom Hearts.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Hmmmm

The Birth of Kingdom Hearts would be interesting ritual to look at. But, the UEM is more like summoning it. Isn't he?

To create Kingdom Hearts would be to released a captive heart from a Heartless. There is still so more to learn about Kingdom Hearts.

Releasing captive hearts from heartless may not be the only way to create KH. That was probably just the Org's way of creating it. Even Saix said something about "our own KH" meaning there's probably a "real" KH out there that was created a diff way, and thats what we saw in this secret ending.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Well, what about when he froze the kid? Could that've done something to trigger it?

Interesting point there.

Does the heart of a keyblader have much more power than a ordinary heart. What if, a Kingdom Hearts made of the captive Keylader hearts. Would that Kingdom Hearts be any different than other one we saw in TWTNW.

The BHS was more frozen but, than his heart taken away, since his eye were moving.

Nemesis

So, I was on a friend's forum, talking about the new ending... And he brought up a very interesting point.

The ending is said to take place in the past, right?

What if maybe, just maybe, we're witnessing the creation of Kingdom Hearts itself there near the end?

If you think about it, it might just make sense...

Your thoughts?

thats acctually a really good idea. very sound, and very cool.

Sandcastle

That's one good idea, it could be the birth of Kingdom Hearts itself...

There was a moon-shaped heart in The World That Never Was too, right? Does anyone thinks these two moons actually have much more significance than we know?

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Releasing captive hearts from heartless may not be the only way to create KH. That was probably just the Org's way of creating it. Even Saix said something about "our own KH" meaning there's probably a "real" KH out there that was created a diff way, and thats what we saw in this secret ending.

First off, your sig truly scared me. :blushing: That guy creeps me out so much.

Anyways, great observation. Come to think of it, did it ever say how it was created in KH1? This might be it, if this is a prequel.

shuichi010

and i saw in an interview with the creator that only PART of the secret ending was gonna have to do with the new game!!! and what if the Keyblade war was a creation by the Old Mage Guy JUST to capture the hearts of the Keybladers...Saix says, "Every Heartless slain by that keyblade releases a captive heart" what if the same is true for a human?

Zexion113

What if the frozen soldier was really sora? He gets his heart taken away from him, and his nobody is formed and when we see him fall we see Roxas' face. Then Sora has a strong enough heart to create Kingdom hearts? When the original KH2 secret ending was out Nomura said it was both in the past and future and it was hard to explain.

Zubine

" You are the one that will open the door to light "
I want to know who the hell is Sora in the first place?
What if that knight that looks liek Roxas is Sora from a past life or something? Thats why his nobody might looks like the BHS o_O.
Whatif Sora's heart is KH ? o_O

*goes out to get help*

Awards
The BHS CAN'T be Sora or Roxas. Nomura has already said many times that the knights are new characters.

I think you theory sounds good, but we don't have enough information to back it up. I think the key here is the BHS, or 'the frozen knight." Maybe...just maybe...there was something about his heart that was able to 'create' or 'awaken' Kingdom Hearts. This could lead to the reason why the main Knight blocked him fron running in first. Or maybe the BHS is just a rookie Keyblader like many others say. We don't know every aspect about Kingdom Hearts...especially if it was 'created." It is possible that Kingdom Hearts was always in existence and the UEM was only summoning it for some purpose we do not know.

Yet, still your theoy interests me.

Zexion113

^^ Nomura said in a new interview that most of the characters from the secret ending are new. Meaning not all of them are.

twilightdarkness

None of the New Knights are any character we know..*CONFIRMED*..Yet one may have a relation to KH character we know *CONFIRMED*..and The birth of Kingdom Hearts sounds good..but wouldnt sora have to be in this game..This is sora's story *CONFRIMED*

Awards
Yeah most meaning the Knights. When the original secret movie came with Kingdom Hearts 2 he announced soon after that the Knights were not Sora, Kairi, and Riku; they were completely new. So that leaves Mickey, UEM, and DS. We obviously know Mickey isn't new so that leaves UEM and DS. Who could they possibly be?

Oh, and Nomura is still debating whether or not Sora, Riku, and Kairi will even be in this new "Kingdom Hearts." Plus, it isn't even labeled "KHIII."

twilightdarkness

i think im going with the EMU..if you look at his close they kind of look like Xemnes is clothes..or the Ansem from kh1's clothes

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm willing to call him the real Xehanort. The similarities are just too obvious.

The clothing.
The look of his second half being almost identical to Riku when he was possessed by Ansem/Xehanort.
The eyes. Look at homeboy's eyes. They're the same color as Ansem's and Xemnas'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back