• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Here is all the damage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
We've already been over this. We've all given you the best advice we can about how to approach women. Go find a girl and stick your penis in her already.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So yeah the video link is removed, just thought I point that out. I don't think we can help you. Are you sure you can't tell us?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
All you fucking have to do is talk to them about something remotely interesting. Isn't hard unless you're a pussy.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You know, if you really wanted, stop acting like the only reason you wanted to talk to them is to fuck them, or at least get into a relationship with them, and instead talk to them like you would a friend, or someone that you'd like to be your friend. They're human too, afterall.

C

Colours

We've already been over this. We've all given you the best advice we can about how to approach women. Go find a girl and stick your penis in her already.

True. Maybe he's really scared. IDK

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just find it kind of strange that you're just sitting here on a site that's mainly populated by horny, hormonal, stupid 13 year-old KH fans Korty. And then you're asking them for HELP?! Where is the logic in that?

You know, instead of going outside and actually TALKING to girls.
All you're doing at this point is stalling and that isn't good at all.
If she refuses, THERE ARE MORE CHANCES.
In case you haven't noticed there are a lot of freaking girls around you. It's just up to you to actually develop a relationship with them.

Why are you bothering with such silly things like youtube videos and then asking for critique?
You develop the skill of being social by [omg big surprise] being social. I know it's hard. I'm still shy around new people most of the time. But just make a comment or something. Comment their hair or something if you get that unoriginal. Or be plain and simple and say they're beautiful. D:
How freaking hard is that?

Stop asking 13 year olds for help and get out there. D<

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yeah talk to the girl or girls! It's not that hard! Anyway, hope you can tell us what happened to the video! XD

And what else? Well yeah, that's about it.

A

Azrael

It's not hard dude, make some eye contact and act confident, have some dates and then bone her ass.

Guile

Not really. If you have girl/friends then i shouldn't be that of a problem.
Someone just had a certain something fly over their head.

Anyway, Usagi has a point. People gain the ability to be social by trying it. There's nothing to analyze in your conversation, nothing that will always work. It's something that you have to learn on your own, and a bunch of us aren't going to be able to help very much if at all. Though I can admit there are somethings that we can point out in your conversations that you're doing wrong, sure, but you should be able to tell that just by a girl's reaction when you say it.

All in all, man up, get out there, and strike some conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back