• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Here Comes the Bride

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Lib, think for a second. There are 4 main characters living in a mansion, with servants (and Madame Leota). If someone disappears, someone will notice.

madammina

You're saying a ghost, like the Organ player, would kidnap Kairi.

Why, out of curiosity.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
... I'm really just making this up as I go along, and I was only halfway serious when I said she gets kidnapped. In fact, I only said that because getting kidnapped is the only thing Kairi is actually good at, other than being non-important.

madammina

DAY 2 is next.

And I'm getting my laptop back this weekend. Despite not changing much I'm probably going to scrap and start over Day 2.

I also have Timefixer, Larxene and 14, and the final bit of Interlude to do too.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
If all Kairi was good at was getting kidnapped, she wouldn't have gotten a Keyblade.

*facepalm* She didn't get a keyblade, Riku let her borrow it for one battle so she could defend herself, becuase she was being an idiot, as usual, and ran straight at the heartless with no means of defending herself.

A

Azrael

Of course, let's lay off Kairi. I can't wait til the next update?

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
I just finished reading your two posts so far and I really like this. Its quite the idea; also...I loved the Haunted Mansion ride in Tokyo (I haven't been to the one in the states yet but I really do want to go.) I can't wait for the updates on this. =)

madammina

I just finished reading your two posts so far and I really like this. Its quite the idea; also...I loved the Haunted Mansion ride in Tokyo (I haven't been to the one in the states yet but I really do want to go.) I can't wait for the updates on this. =)

Really? Thanks!

It turns out I might get it TODAY, but I just found out I have an essay due TOMORROW so, uh, hold on just a tad longer -_- I want to get back to writing though, don't worry,

madammina

I broke the screen -_-

So, it has now been fixed! I missed it, and writing. (which is why I was putting off my essay. I didn't like sending everything to myself over and over again.... Then I check the date and find it's 9:35 tomorrow Morning)

Do you live in Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back