• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Here Comes the Bride

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

^Yay my reputation proceeds me!

It's just that this is one of only two Haunted mansion stories I've seen her as human. And the other was only because it was her backstory.

Last edited:

Riku Fan1415

Thing is, the only Haunted Mansion I've "seen" is the movie w/ Eddie Murphy. I know there's a book, but is it the same story as the movie or does it tell about Constance and all that, because I've never heard of her before this fic.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Le Gasp! What kind of writer makes a story without a happy ending? (Besides Lemony Snicket?)

have you read any of the Brother's Grimm fairy tales? Or the original Little Mermaid?

*gasps* Ken Anderson! and Rolly Crump! And "grandpa" Marc!

You named the raven Claude?

And wow, Leota's human!

Sorry for the late comment. My internet booted me out earlier.
Yes, I did. The raven's named Marc in Larxene and 14 so I wanted to change it up a bit.

I wanted to build what was going to happen, so that's why Leota's human.

You're missing Harriet Burns too. Also, the Davis referred to in Day 1 is another Davis who worked on the project.

^Who, who, and who?

Yes, Leota's human, it would make sense if this took place before she was imprisoned in a crystal ball. Does it? Was Constance the one who imprisoned her?

They are all Imagineers who worked on The Haunted Mansion. Most of my characters will be named after Imagineers.

Yes, this is before Leota is imprisoned, and since HM has no real canon, Leota just IS in her ball.

^Yay my reputation proceeds me!
It's just that this is one of only two Haunted mansion stories I've seen her as human. And the other was only because it was her backstory.

Really? COOL!

Thing is, the only Haunted Mansion I've "seen" is the movie w/ Eddie Murphy. I know there's a book, but is it the same story as the movie or does it tell about Constance and all that, because I've never heard of her before this fic.

Constance is my FAVORITE ghost there, or one of them. And I don't know why.

I'll leave Choc to chew you out though.

The book? "Haunted Mansion: from teh Magic Kingdom to the movies"? I've been looking for it!

I forgot: Ambrose is the name of Constance's first husband, as confirmed on teh ride, so he's not named after an Imagineer.

edit: thanks to Kauzikaufner for betaing this!

Last edited:

Choc

Yes, I did. The raven's named Marc in Larxene and 14 so I wanted to change it up a bit.

I wanted to build what was going to happen, so that's why Leota's human.

You're missing Harriet Burns too. Also, the Davis referred to in Day 1 is another Davis who worked on the project.
Well I knew you were going to put in her so I wasn't surprised. But I had no idea you were going to throw in Ken Anderson. Or Claude either.

madammina

I still have a few more up my sleeve.

Just keep looking out for Imagineers. If someone DOESN'T have a connection, I'll say so.

Did you get the hint?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ooo, an update!

Why do I get the feeling that Madame Leota was doing that on purpose to reveal Constance's true nature? So, Sora and Riku aren't speaking to each other? Awww...don't give up Riku! Follow your gut!

madammina

madammina

Alright.

I won't really comment (unless someone is WAY off base) but I would like to hear what everyone liked, didn't like, and your theories

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
What I like: This story

What I don't like: You gave Kairi the gayblade. It isn't hers, its Riku's

My Theory: Someone dies

madammina

What I like: This story

What I don't like: You gave Kairi the gayblade. It isn't hers, its Riku's

My Theory: Someone dies

... I meant MORE specifically.

And since this isn't really a spoiler... as I'm planning it right now, Keyblades don't matter that much, other than what is already said about Sora's.

It was a stupid reason, but it was the best I could come up with.

Why do people call it the Gayblade? It doesn't look gay, it looks girly, which is why it's Kairi's, not Riku's.
Because it was originally Riku's. And people think Riku is gay

Andillexe

GAH! I want to respond but I don't want to spoil anything!

Sucks, doesn't it? As a writer, I don't want you to say anything. As a reader... I want you to spill your guts about every little detail of what's going to happen next. But if you did, I'd probably plug my ears and hum or something.

Great update, btw. I love Madam Leota. Though I've never actually read a fic where she's out of her crystal ball. And Riku should follow his instincts and Sora and Kairi should listen to him and leave that mansion. =)

madammina

Sucks, doesn't it? As a writer, I don't want you to say anything. As a reader... I want you to spill your guts about every little detail of what's going to happen next. But if you did, I'd probably plug my ears and hum or something.

Thanks for being so present with yours BTW. (torn up with how much she can say)

Great update, btw. I love Madam Leota. Though I've never actually read a fic where she's out of her crystal ball. And Riku should follow his instincts and Sora and Kairi should listen to him and leave that mansion. =)

Choc said that too, and she's HM obsessed like I am. Well, she said that the only other one with ML out was a back story. (Which this isn't)

But, if Riku leaves... what about Kairi and Sora? ;)

Er, anybody have anything which I can improve on?

Choc

Choc said that too, and she's HM obsessed like I am. Well, she said that the only other one with ML out was a back story. (Which this isn't)

But, if Riku leaves... what about Kairi and Sora? ;)
Yeah, it was a fanfic someone wrote. Very detailed, very awesome. =)

They can kiss their butts goodbye die! >:D

Riku Fan1415

Hmmm, spoiler territory, is it? *sneaks into spoiler territory and see a guard*

Guard: Hey! What are you doing here? This is a restricted area!

Me: I'll pay you $1,000,000,000 to tell me what happens in the story!

Guard: OK. You see, Kairi....*is shot by a sniper-wielding Madammina*

Me: O_O *runs away from spoiler territory*

Madammina: That's why you don't go into spoiler territory.

madammina

What do YOU think is going to happen with Kairi?

I'm just curious why you picked her to ask about before I shot you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back