• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hercules

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver warrior

Hey I was wondering if in birth by sleep there was going to be new original characters in olympus colosium,becuse I know there's going to be hercules when he was young but what im asking if there's going to be characters of the cartoons like icarus(if that how is spell)the boy who flew to close to the sun and the Zeus?

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There will probably be characters from the movie we haven't seen yet. Zeus, the other gods, the Titans, Nessus, the Fates...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Woo woo woo. You mean the Olympus Colosseum is going to portray Hercules as a little kid/adolescent? Gross, not sure if I like that. I mean I know it's 10 years before Kingdom Hearts. But nonetheless I don't like the idea.

Abbot

Woo woo woo. You mean the Olympus Colosseum is going to portray Hercules as a little kid/adolescent? Gross, not sure if I like that. I mean I know it's 10 years before Kingdom Hearts. But nonetheless I don't like the idea.

We've already seen Hercules as a kid. Watch the movie.

Also, they should have Alice as a kid. I'm sure she'd look even cuter. >:

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
disney teenage hercules for anyone who hasn't seen it

Teen-Hercules.jpg

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Um, did you watch the movie? :v

Kiwi +

Awards
you can't really know anything until the game comes out.... maybe or maybe not they will have new characters... *hope they do* :36:

Ghost Host

Website
www.youtube.com
We've already seen Hercules as a kid. Watch the movie.

Also, they should have Alice as a kid. I'm sure she'd look even cuter. >:

Alice won't be in BBS as she was presumably only 7 years old in KH1.
Unless they change her age so that she can appear in BBS but as a baby or something.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Keep in mind that her age in the books and in the Disney movie may differ. I remember that the Disney Alice was intended to be 10 - 12.

i know its from wikipedia but it sounds pretty credible:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_%28Disney%29#Disney_version said:
Development

For the voice of Alice, Walt Disney wanted one "that would be English enough to satisfy British audiences and preserve the feeling of an English literary classic, but not so English that it would put off American audiences". He found that in a young girl named Margaret O'Brien. However, O'Brien's mother, Gladys, thought that her daughter was worth more than Disney was offering to pay. This led to Disney to announce that Margaret O'Brien was out of the picture, four days after announcing she was in. Disney then turned his attention to another young girl, Kathryn Beaumont. Within hours of her audition, Disney gave Beaumont the part.
Like many Disney animated heroines, Alice was portrayed by a real life actress as reference material for the animators. This was performed by Beaumont, the voice of Alice. Alice was drawn looking a bit older than her story book counterpart, about 11 or 12, but still keeping the wonder and child-like quality of a young girl.

Abbot

i know its from wikipedia but it sounds pretty credible:

Funny. Cause I had read that same thing, and was going to tell people on this thread about that. You beat me to it. >:

Anyways, yeah, Disney Alice is older. She'd probably be born, 1, or 2 in BBS. ...And that'd be cyoot. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back