• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Hercules Live Action

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OneDandelion

Awards
The only live action Disney films I'm interested in are Bambi and Pinocchio. But all the adaptations thus far have been terrible anyway so I'd probably even stay away from those once they're eventually made.

Think I'll use the opportunity to rewatch the animated movie

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The only live action Disney films I'm interested in are Bambi and Pinocchio. But all the adaptations thus far have been terrible anyway so I'd probably even stay away from those once they're eventually made.

Think I'll use the opportunity to rewatch the animated movie
I think the Bambi one could be decent.

Can't wait to see who they will cast to play Hades. He is easily the best part of the animated film.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I most certainly don't want this, but am not surprised. Hercules has lived on in KH media since KH1. I don't want anyone playing their version of Hades other then James Woods.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Stop the live action remakes! Although maybe Hercules will be better than the animated film. I never cared for the film and when I rewatched it before KH3 released, I was really let down because for some reason I thought it was better. I think KH made me think other stuff happened in the film.

Oddmania

Since Disney made an effort to cast African-American actors in The Lion King, Chinese actors in Mulan and Arabians in Aladdin, I really hope they cast Greek actors in Hercules just as well (but, well, they didn't cast any French actors in Beauty and the Beast, so I highly doubt it. There seem to be two tiers when it comes to cultural sensitivity).

If they're going to cast an American actor as Hercules, I'd go for Derek Theler, personally:

7996.jpg

He's got the body, the sense of humour, and at least he's a red-head.

I could definitely see Ariane Labed (a French-Greek actress) as Hera or in some other role too:

587bf0f277bd4aadb9dbf94d4e29eb97.jpg

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I think the more pressing issue is if the movie will have singing or not.

D

Deleted member 252753

I think the more pressing issue is if the movie will have singing or not.
My guess would be they will ditch the singing and campiness of the cartoon and turn it into more of a superhero movie. I'm quite curious as to how the demons and monsters will look; they could be pretty scary.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Get Dwyane Johnson as Zeus and throw in some obligatory 4th wall leaning joke when he fights the Rock Titan.

Perkilator

Awards
>Live-Action4440465D-61DC-42E4-8A25-A4AE411FA45C.jpeg

In all seriousness, give me Danny DeVito if he’s able or give me death since the Underworld sounds groovy as fuck

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm honestly open to a Hercules live action adaption. There's more charm to the movie than just the singing, so I guess it could work.

Back