• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hercules fighting with you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i saw in the jump fiesta trailer with hercules fighting with you. does that mean maybe you'll get hercules and auron on your team?

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
o yeah, auron and hercules are in the same world youfirst meet them. just at a different location lol. i forgot all about that. and yes, you get to fight along with auron and hercules, but not together.

O

Onewingedangel6

in the olympus colliseum or greece or what ever it is u get hercules and in the underworld u get Auron although im not sure cause it hasn't been confirmed

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I saw Herc punch Pete in an in-game battle scene against in the underworld. So since we've seem him in a trailor, there's no doubting it.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
He isn't in your party he is "helping" you. We didn't seen an HP bar in the trailer. So we can only speculate that he is in temporarily in your party the way Riku was in KH1,when we were fighting that heartless that engulfed pinnochio inside monstro. Im positve he isn't in your party.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
You can see demo videos of auron fighting with you in battle against cerberus.

dragon_heart

I assume that Auron fights cause the trailers showed him doing bushido (combo with sora) and with health bar and everything. Even though i couldn't translate it. As 4 Herc a maybe, A demi-god on ur team would be awesome but too odd.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Auron will be a member of ur party, Herc will be like Riku fighting Parasite Cage in KH1, just someone in the background fighting with u, but not a member of ur party...

S King

I've decided to put a little effort into this post.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/l_hiccup/Soraherc1.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/l_hiccup/Soraherc2.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/l_hiccup/Soraherc3.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/l_hiccup/Soraherc4.jpg

Here are some screenshots I made.

Now, I'm sure everyone knows about team attack/co-op attacks, right? If not, think about the attacks Auron and Sora do. Got it? That's a team attack. Now back to these screen shots.

My guess is, this is a team attack with Herc. You(Sora) batter Pete silly, then you call Herc in to finish the combo. Now, I'm not sure why the shortcut menu is pulled up. But, the three first options are gryed out - which means they're magic, which Sora can't do when in Valor form. Now, this is just speculation - the fourth option may be the team attack with Herc.

Comment on this post or ignore it, which people usually do.

Last edited:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
hmm............i suppose, nice effort! no one else bothered to put some screenshots! XD hey although this is off topic has anyone seen the trailer where Sora charges at an Unknown in this kinda place where dusk type things are surrounding them, i think it was the trailer for a S-E Part 2005 or something else

S King

Yes, I have (parts anyway) and that unknown is Riku... I think. Well, the body frame was similar, and the way he ran was as well. I may be wrong, but I think it just looks like him.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
dual_wielder said:
hmm............i suppose, nice effort! no one else bothered to put some screenshots! XD hey although this is off topic has anyone seen the trailer where Sora charges at an Unknown in this kinda place where dusk type things are surrounding them, i think it was the trailer for a S-E Part 2005 or something else

Yeah,I was the first person in the forums to post it. It should be in the site's "Download/Video" section. Happy to help.

PS: Its really short. "If you haven't seen it" I couldn't tell if you were asking for the video or if you were asking if we have already seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back