• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hercules Cup bug

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Just beat the Hercules Cup, but during the last battle with Hercules himself I encountered a bug that I definitely do not recall being there in the vanilla PS2 version (at least not in the PAL version). I had to switch to first-person viewing mode and look at the barrels every single time they appeared in order to get the "lift" option to show! Must admit that it made the battle so much more frustrating. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, that's some strange bug alright. Probably you'd want to reset your console, try fight him again, and see if it solves the problem? If it doesn't, then you might have to go through hell to beat the time attack challenge...

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wow I've not heard of that either. o_0 Like Flanix said it'd try turning off and back on to see if it changes anything.

Ventus_

Awards
Damn that's quite a bug, certainly this limitation would have a significant effect on the entire atmosphere of the battle. It would be quite tedious and harder having to access the barrels with such a struggle.
As it happens I defeated Hurc yesterday without this or any bug nor have I experienced a bug anywhere else in my game. Until I came here I had no idea the KH games could have bugs but I guess it makes sense. If the original Pokemon games can why can't other video games. It's all computer stuff after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back