• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► helpppppppp girl problemmm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trentp1223

the girl i like just broke up with her bf and is coming to me crying....what should i tell her?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh man thats the Worst.

I hate when that Happens. This puts you in the worst Postion Possable.

You can either

A)Be the Good Friend you are and help her though her current Situation

B)Take advantage of the Situation and be the Pity Boyfriend

or

C)a Combination of the both A and B

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Well, that's new. Never been through that one with a girl...

Tell her the point of eating is to swallow it, not spit it out...

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Well, that's new. Never been through that one with a girl...

Tell her the point of eating is to swallow it, not spit it out...

lol. Nicely said. Anyway... Tell her about the awesome time bulimics have in those kid rehab centers that keep you for months at a time until she's better. Then explain how comfy the cheap flea infested matresses are. And don't forget to leave out the awesome prison like conditions all around. :D Well... be nicer than THAT but still, get that point across that it can ruin her life and her stomach.

big don mega

SHE JUST TOLD ME SHES BULEMIC!!!!!!!NOW I HAVE TO BE A FRIEND OR IM GOING TO HELL

this happens to me all the time. thats actually not a joke either. i mastered the art of breaking bulemia. if she's telling you then it's probably for attention, so just ignore it and if she brings it up just tell her that you don't care

now if it's not for attention though, you just fu**ed yourself by telling her that you don't care, so i guess you really got to think of if she's the type of person who does shit for attention

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
now if it's not for attention though, you just fu**ed yourself by telling her that you don't care, so i guess you really got to think of if she's the type of person who does shit for attention
in other words, I would say not doing ANYTHING for a week. If she really wouldn't do things for attention. Then don't say I don't care. Some girls go suicidal after crap like that, especially after breaking up with someone (Trust me, there are some suicidal freaks in the world these days that would kill themselves because they got an F. It's possible!)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well... I'd say, take her out somewhere nice, and have some time just to fully talk it out with her... If it ends up that she feels better for doing so, she'd more than likely end up liking you for doing so i reckon... thats just my opinion

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
this happens to me all the time. thats actually not a joke either. i mastered the art of breaking bulemia. if she's telling you then it's probably for attention, so just ignore it and if she brings it up just tell her that you don't care

Dude, even telling her you don't really care f***s you regardlessly. Pretend you care, talk to her about it, and see if she actually is bulimic.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Make sure you're positive she's bulimic. There's a difference between being upset and losing your appetite a little bit for a few days following something upsetting like this, and her eating then making herself throw up. Look out for suspicious signs such as her consistently leaving to go to the bathroom after eating a lot, as well as changes within her eating habits. If you have reason to believe she has an eating disorder, let an adult who you can trust know about the problem. Bulimia is a serious disorder, and it'll be much better in the long run if you help her quickly.

However, if she's saying it for attention... T.T

For now, I guess all you can do is try to be a good friend. Keep an eye on her. Show that you're there for her, and you can be trusted. Even if you do like her, now isn't the time to act on it, not until she's feeling better. She's bound to be upset.

Hope everything turns out well.

<3

A

Azrael

Just be a friend, try to not take advantage of her. She'll come to trust you dearly.

T

Tyler Durden

So, how is this working out?

Also, lol ur supposed to swallow

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Who the hell cares if she's doing it for attention? She just broke up with her boyfriend; play along and give her some damn attention. If you give her attention, she'll probably like you/have sex with you. You both win!

D

Deleted member 36435

Say, "I don't give a shit. Go throw up now."
If she does that means she's positively bulimic and you should do something. If she just goes and cries then she's not.

OR

Just ask one of your friends that happens to be a girl go into the bathroom with her after she eats and test the theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back