• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► helpppppppp girl problemmm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well that sucks, I can see how guys can stand in this postion--not being able to help or confort or whatever, I mean some guys anyway. Why not try to confort her and help her and make her feel better, cheer her up you know? I'm pretty girls like that. If she's your friend, good, then that could help, why not try to at least listen to her problem and give her advice like, "Maybe you'll find somebody better out there, someday." If he's not the guy for her...referring to her BF by the way. Hope his helps! Anything else, just ask!

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Okay. Now for me to have a total Kira (from Death Note) moment!

You comforting her now will DEFINATELY work out in the long run. You comfort her now, then she thinks of you as a safe haven after a while. You could help her feel better and then in return. She'll like you way more. See. So do your best to comfort her now :D.

Wow... that was uncaring of me. OH WELL! :D

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
All I am gonna say is that your well... SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back