• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonidzero

i almost killed marluxia and got xiabar(dont know if thats how its spelled) down to half life, larxene is NOT easiest, maybe as her normal battle, but the data one is crazy...im lvl 67

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I agree with Cloaked Roxas, plus, you should probably level up all your drive forms so you have all their abilities...such as glide :D

D

Deleted member 36435

Spam Reflega, on Larxene and when she does that thing where she spins and makes lightning go everywhere (like Hades does with Fire in Kingdom Hearts I) summon peter pan and use his limit you will be invincible.

Lixg

Is it worth to buy khIIfx even though it is japanize? I mean can you follow the story line and undertand it?

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
lolz im a lvl 99 now and i get pwned by everyone still at the data fights- cept for marluxia i pwned him XD but LARXENE IS NOT THE ESIEST! I GET PWND FROM HER! i can at lest survive a minute from larxene -,- lvl 99 and still is crap max hp is 60 str is 73 def is 78 all drives forms mastered usin fenrir giv me a break... axel ... i die every 6 seconds from him... even zexion, 60 hp is almost impossible! wen he changes u into a book then the fights aredy over before u even press jump -,-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back