• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBeatSephiroth

I need help in FFX with the battle against the machina in the 'Moonflow' river after you get on the 'Shoopuff'. It keeps killing me! So many game overs..

Master Heart

Website
www.xanga.com
i can help ya ok first get you'tr strenght up in the sphere grid and learn the ablilty haste and use the sword the brother hood and get tons a potions and you shouldn't have a problem

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
The fight's underwater right? So there goes Lulu and Auron. So you have to use Wakka and Rikku..yeah that is a hard fight...I guess just keep casting Haste with Tidus, while Wakka tries to break the defenses, and Rikku keeps mixing items, hopefully items that create thunder.

brainy_pigeon

Like DarkAmplifier said, I think that boss would be weak against Thunder attacks. So, if it's available, equip Wakka with a weapon with Thunder based attacks. And like xCursedxRebellionx said, use make Tidus cast Haste on himself and Wakka. Also, if that doesn't help, do what Rebirth Motum and Master Heart said and level up. Don't forget to use potions when you need them too. Hope that helps! ^_^

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Master Heart said:
but rikku doesn't come with you down there you don't even meet rikku yet

She didn't? I thought she comes right before you ride the shoopuff?
Oh well, I haven't played FFX in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back