• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

member #8 Axel

can anyone tell me tips on how to beat riku the 3rd or 4th time hes like f**k i hate that dark sword attack when he slashes down and evey time i get him to like 30 hp i run out of 3 keyblade cards can anyone tell me a better way to defeat him and give me tips on saving cards

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah....he is tough. but what i did was just keep building up my CP and giving Sora 0 cards and Heal Cards, and a "Cloud Omnislash" is helpful too.

best of luck. cause you'll need a lot to pull this fight out of your ass.

ImmortalBlue

Stack the back of your deck with 0 and healing cards. Have a few sleights lined up in the front. When he uses a special attack, jump like crazy!

SavetheQueen

I built my deck specifically to beat him.

My "Kill Riku" Deck
25 attck cards; 5+
6-7 cures; 5+
five 0's

I used the zeroes to fast break his sleights, and the cures for curagas

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
member #8 Axel said:
can anyone tell me tips on how to beat riku the 3rd or 4th time hes like f**k i hate that dark sword attack when he slashes down and evey time i get him to like 30 hp i run out of 3 keyblade cards can anyone tell me a better way to defeat him and give me tips on saving cards

What I did is equip my deck qith at least 12 Cloud Cards, do not use them until he has finished doing his attack. Also, try dodging his attack.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
just have allot of 8 and 9 cards. Also have four 0 cards to break his dark aura. He pretty simple after awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back