• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

member #8 Axel

I need help beating luxord.My time meter always runs out before his and it sucks that you turn into in a dice in the begging in the fight and i f**king suck at those card mini-games so can you guys give me tips ty.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
That battles so pathetically easy. All you need is good reactions and hand eye coordination. The entire battle doesn't even matter. All that matters is the game Luxord plays when his Time meter gets low enough. Luxord's cards will get really big and surround Sora. At that time your command menu turns into x's and o's. All you have to do is pick 4 o's and Luxord is automatically defeated. Nothing to it.

member #8 Axel

you serious when you beat him in that card games he'll be beaten i never knew that lol its because i never won that part in battle thank you!

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I've got beaten twice from him but the third time I didn't let him win this time. I just quickly jump at him and slashing his a** as fast as I can. If I see those cards and the reaction tells me to flip'em, I quickly react to flip all those cards and continue to slash him. If I turned into dice, I simply roll to him and kept on pressing circle so I can hit him. If i turned to a card, I press x and kept on hitting him. Pretty much, no matter what I just want to hit him as quickly as I can before the timer is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back