• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerwild

I can't beat riku 4. i've lost to him 26 times! 26! :mad: .if anyone has advice for this I would REALLY appritiate it.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
have your deck composed of attack cards that are level 8, 9, and 0. put the 0's at the beggining of the deck and pass over them at the start so all you have to do is go back and there is a 0. have about 4 or 5 cure cards, and a potion or high potion at the end of your deck. you can put the vexen card in your deck if you think it will help. but that is about it! that, and pummel him!

Darkid

You need at least 950 cp or more. then add alot of nines and 0's. Use your sleights

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Really? I thought he was easy. Well, I always used basic attacks and at times, sleights. Never too many since the # of cards in the deck gets smaller every time you use them.
Hit and slash, and a few zero cards. :)

Z

Zephyr

what i did was have a boss deck with lvl7,8,9 attack cards and about 5 or 6 zero (0) cards. At the begining of the battle try to avoid him as much as possible. every tme he does a 3 card sleight, just use a zero card. after a while he wont have much cards left. Then use that special card that doesnt let your cards breack and attack him like crazy

oh yea have some healing cards too

EternalOblivion

meh...i thought he was kinda easy tbh...just like what crowmaster said, just have enough 0 cards to last the the whole fight, and use sleights for more damage, and DEFINATLY have at least 3 'Cloud' cards preferably lvl 5-9 cards, since they do more damage than your physical attacks.

powerwild

Powerwild here. i posted this thing, and i just wanna say thanks to all of you guys/girls who replyed. rikus got a face fulla keyblade and i'm felling fine. if i need help again, i'll know who to turn to.:D

black acid

Heros need Villains
powerwild said:
I can't beat riku 4. i've lost to him 26 times! 26! :mad: .if anyone has advice for this I would REALLY appritiate it.

:D .......no problem... I beat this dude on lev-45 it wasen't easy but I did it. anyways your goona need a hell's worth of attack,item,cure and enamies cards to beat this dude. manly you need 7 to 9 and 0 cards. also stay away from riku ues one card at a time. this tactcik also worked when fighting axel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back