• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhRiku_15

I was trying to play multiplayer on Birth by Sleep but it said there was an error because the WLAN switch wasn't turned on, but even when it is on, this still comes up. does anyone know what's wrong???

Jakek9

The button may be broken, it may just not be responding, to much dust inside, ect.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I was trying to play multiplayer on Birth by Sleep but it said there was an error because the WLAN switch wasn't turned on, but even when it is on, this still comes up. does anyone know what's wrong???
If you don't have a ps3 don't even bother to try and play BBS on multiplayer. I think you know that..but w/e.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The same thing happened to my old PSP-1000. Did you turn it off during a multiplayer session? I did last year while playing a multiplayer game and the switch stopped working for life.

Sinker

Awards
Mine is a psp 1000, and usually when i set it down while I'm in multiplayer it will disconnect and when I bump the WLAN switch it may disconnect me as well, so those are maybe something that's happening to your psp.

CreativeGenius13

I've actualy gone three vs. Unversed in Mirage Arena with out the PS3 and it worked fine. I haven;t tried Rumble Raceing yet but Command Board is very difficult to play with a friend, It's lags into oblivion. Vut everything else works fine.

Sinker

Awards
Yeah, it lags so much in the command board, but it doesn't lag in rumble racing and you only need a PS3 if you are going to use ad-hoc which lets you play with people aren't nearby.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I have a question, how do you connect your PS3 to a D-Link (Not the BbS ability, the internet modem.) or a Motorola modem? the Motorola model is SBV5220. Please help. Do you need a special wire or something?

The14thMusician

Website
soraclaws.deviantart.com
I have a question, how do you connect your PS3 to a D-Link (Not the BbS ability, the internet modem.) or a Motorola modem? the Motorola model is SBV5220. Please help. Do you need a special wire or something?

So you are having issues with it being hard wired into the modem and not getting internet access?
And what size PS3 is it? Is it a slim? Original?

I found a pretty helpful Network Guide here:
Unofficial PLAYSTATION®Network Guide - PlayStation.com Forums

Hopefully it will help you out with your connection issues.

But to the main topic issue, I would suggest resetting your PSP settings and making sure the switch is set to on when doing so. If there still seems to be a problem, it could be possible that there is an issue with the PSP itself, or it maybe too dusty as Jakek9 says. You could use compressed air to try and clean it out, if you believe that is the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back