• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie808

Mods Plz Locked this thread I found my answer on where to find Terra`s Ultima Cannon

For anybody Trying to find His Ultima Cannon

You have to beat the Iron Prisoner IV on Arena Level 20 & you will get these shootlocks
Ultima Cannon for Terra.
Multi-Vortex for Ven.
Shinning Bloom for Aqua.

Already got aqua`s shes does like a ballerina kinda dance while beams shoot out of her keyblade^^

Last edited:

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I have yet to find it as well -__- I heard its on the command board but I don't know which cuz I really wanna know too.....plus I think Ven and Aqua have one that you can only get like this too don't they?

Sadie808

I have yet to find it as well -__- I heard its on the command board but I don't know which cuz I really wanna know too.....plus I think Ven and Aqua have one that you can only get like this too don't they?

NVM I find out where to find it
My friend told me you have to beat the iron prisoner IV in Arena Level 20 to get the shootlock
who would have though that that it would be unlocked in the MA Same goes for Ven&Aqua
facepalm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back