• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► HELP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

riahvax

ok so i let my now x girlfriend borrow my ds,and time crisis 2 and 3.and the hand gun for the game. and i called her and she wrote me a note that said " we brought back your stuff and left it in your dads office 2 weeks ago" we looked liked crazy and they where not there. so i told her if she doesn't bring them back by next week im gonna call the cops. what should i do? do i have the right to call the cops or not?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Do i have the right to call the cops?

wahmbulance.jpg

Ever think your dad could have chucked it, or better yet she lied about it?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Anybody has the right to call the cops.
The cops won't find any favor in your story without some investigation, though.
And frankly, the tax dollars we pay aren't worth your video game crisis.

I had a similar incident where a friend borrowed The Sims 2 from me, and said he gave it back numerous times, when I found it in his drawer, and said "it was another friends' copy" and refused to give it back to me. We're not friends anymore, but I just went out and bought the game later when I had the money.

Of course The Sims 2 is a lot cheaper than your stuff, I'd say (considering it's highly unlikely you're 20) that you get both of your parents to discuss the matter with theirs.

R

riahvax

her mom is helping her keep it shes the one that did the letter. she said if its not there then we don't know where it is.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Everyone else is right if you are 20 there is no reason to bring your parents into it unless you like live with them even then I would hope you would have a job that you could at least get the money to get it back.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
This is why you should be more careful on who to lend things to.And are you seriously 20?(I doubt it)If you are,then you should be able to get a job and a new game and handgun.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Call the cops. Its not like they will do much though. They might actually laugh at you. Seriously, you're 20, buy a new DS.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Call the cops, but they won't help.
Just let her have the ds and buy a new one.
And know from now on not to lend anything to anyone unless you're 100% sure they'll return it!!

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Do you really think the cops will help you any? You were the one who lent it to her. Just let it go, both the DS and the friendship. Get yourself a new one, it's not that big of a deal. Sure, your pride may be hurt by what happened, but it was your own mistake that made you lose it.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ok so i let my now x girlfriend borrow my ds,and time crisis 2 and 3.and the hand gun for the game. and i called her and she wrote me a note that said " we brought back your stuff and left it in your dads office 2 weeks ago" we looked liked crazy and they where not there. so i told her if she doesn't bring them back by next week im gonna call the cops. what should i do? do i have the right to call the cops or not?
I really hope you aren't calling the cops on her, because people do have the ability to steal things when they find them. Especially when they don't know them.

If you found a DS and a bunch of games just laying somewhere they don't belong, would you try to find the person who owns it?
Fuck no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back