• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
geez, talk about leaving it to the last minute dude... Well seeing she thinks your crazy, you gotta try talk to her and prove her otherwise

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
do this in front of her house

sayanything1.jpg

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
see i like this girl but she thinks im crazy help my and oh yeah i only have 2 days to do it

If you want us to help, I'm afraid you'll have to give us more than one pathetically short line to work with.

Details plz?

PKKzelfar

hmm..try inpressing or talking with her about sports, just say her likes or dislikes, well what im gonna say works for me....try being funny infront of a girl, when it gets quiet..say your true feeling, well to say the truth that's how i got my girl

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, in order for us to help, you need to specify exactly why she thinks you're crazy. Different types of crazy = different types of solutions. So . . . why does she think you're crazy, exactly?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well the one day has passed anyway, he didnt help himself by giving us pissy one liners to work with lol

A

Azrael

Oh well, he didnt give details so his loss. May he be horny for another gal! Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back