• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Well Ive finished CoM completely including reverse rebirth now Im trying to gather some diamond dusts and ultima weapons....but I cant seem to find any.. any suggestions? Advise would be greatly appreciated..

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I never thought you could get them actually... Sorry, can't help ya there

Akans

「moriya」
I think there's a thead on this somehwere in the Help section... I think you have to use key to rewards in either Castle Oblivion or Twilight Town.

I THINK. I'm not sure XD. Try google'ing it.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
What you do is.First complete the game in both storylines.Then get the rewards in all of the worlds.The finally go to Castle Oblivion and create a Moogle Room.I am 99% sure this will work.:D

Pika Popper

Use a gameshark. If you get one then you can get a lot of good stuff. Like all Ultimate weapon 9 cards.

Akans

「moriya」
Use a gameshark. If you get one then you can get a lot of good stuff. Like all Ultimate weapon 9 cards.
Meh.... cheating is really kinda pointless. And also you lose legitimacy with the other KHI members XD

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
look at a walkthrough. it will tell u were to get em'. and cheating isnt respecting like it is at kh vids. so dont talk about it here, you will feel stupid. or something like that.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I have not got it for Kh2 I want it because of the fact you can play as roxas like all the time and ther eis a way to make it save so that your in the final area of the game where you fight Xemnas and you can just walk around .. that seems preety fun lol also you can play as Tifa and i think she is really Really awesome

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I have not got it for Kh2 I want it because of the fact you can play as roxas like all the time and ther eis a way to make it save so that your in the final area of the game where you fight Xemnas and you can just walk around .. that seems preety fun lol also you can play as Tifa and i think she is really Really awesome

no u cant. you cant play as temporary party members, or bosses. Unless you have a code for it. I use codes alot and i made a thread about it awhile back, but, nobody posted in it, and it got pushed ALOT of pages back. but if anyone wants codes, PM me.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
no u cant. you cant play as temporary party members, or bosses. Unless you have a code for it. I use codes alot and i made a thread about it awhile back, but, nobody posted in it, and it got pushed ALOT of pages back. but if anyone wants codes, PM me.
1) I want codes

2) As long as you have codes you CAN play as party members
i know cause i always play as roxas auron or mickey
but i admit you are right about tifa with her you can only switch for donald/goofy

Kinokan

omg... god you cant be serious. ok heres how you do it without cheating: beat Ansem II in R/R then go back to soras story and in any room in any world use calm bounty and you will get one of the following cards: Lexaeus, Ansem, Diamond Dust, One-Winged Angel, or Ultima Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back