• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help wth Unknown costume

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolviana

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread! Couldn't figure out where else to put it...

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for the unknown coat? I could really use it!! Please? Any other tips would be greatly appreaciated!

Wolviana

Eh... I'd prefer making one, even those coats are EXTREMELY cool-looking..... I'll take a look at it though, since I have no sewing skills.... and I really don't want to mess with pleather on my first try!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
omg..that much for clothes!?! iam making mine..

Wolviana

Yeah, no kidding! Saw the price... nearly fell over....

riku104, do you have the pattern?? I've decided to make it over the summer (oh the horror... possible school, indepedent Japanese studies, and making a pleather trench coat...? I just luv torturing myself...). It's gonna be killer, but if other people can do it, can't I?

RikuOfDarkness

That... is a VERY expensive coat... O_O

Imagine getting it, your mum takes it and shoves it in the wash, shrinks it or something. O_O

Wolviana

That would be my luck. I recently found out that I get to wear the blindfold too! My friend grabbed up Dual-wielder before I had a chance to say anything. Knowing her, I'll end up bumping into absolutley everything... not that that's a stretch for me.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nope. no pattern. just a guy in hong kong who makes stuff you give him pictures of.

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
I made one for myself at the price of $50 I bought a Butterick or Simplicity pattern for Harry Potter's Quidditch Outfit(well the pattern was multi-purpose it can be Harry Potter's Quidditch Outfit, One of the dudes on the Matrix, and two other things), got lots of black fabric, ransacked the store for the worlds largest zipper(since it goes so long it is very hard to find for some reason) and ransacked the art store for weird silver beads.

Then I dyed my hair reddy-pinky-brown and ran around as Marluxia minus the scythe because the scythe couldn't be done... though lots of people thought my organization coat was my "normal everyday" clothes which is freakin' hilarious.

The pattern I used had to be modified to be more skin-tight around the waist.

Here is a picture of me in costume http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11934144/ The description calls Marluxia Marusha because I decided to cosplay him before I knew anything about him. I was gonna be Axel, but my hair is too thick and heavy for spikes. It's photomanipulted because nobody should know where I live....

Wolviana

That's really good! And people really thought it was your everyday clothes? lol. Thanks, I'll have to see about that Harry Potter costume thing. Arigatou!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Thats sweeeet I was thinking of being Zexion or (the other half of me sarah) want to be Vexen ...bleh...

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
Archfire43 said:
Woh, awsome job! People thought that was youre everyday where? Weird people. Anyway awsome!

Well, I think I'm the weird one rather than them. I wear a FMA jacket & pocketwatch and Naruto Headbands and anime things of no particular logic, so showing up in an Organization coat is pretty normal on account of myself.

Wolviana

Really? Cool! About the weirdest thing I wear is a small, snap-on purple dog collar. It goes around my neck like a choker. I've had about 5 different people say they want to put a leash on it! Argh!

OblivionHeart

Um,..........no idea how to say this but I'll give you credit for actually making a coat scince I can't. You missed alot of details on the chains and beads on the coat and I don't the hat anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back