• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with Wonderland Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xOblivionKeeperx

Awards
So, this is embarassing but, I'm having a hard time with the Trickmaster boss fight...I can beat it, but my points are only getting up to like 15000. o-o; I don't understand what I'm missing to get more points. I finish the fight as quick as I can with as much health as possible and I try to destroy every blox before the boss fight but I never end up with enough points!

I'm sure I'm either doing something horribly wrong or I simply suck T_T...

Any tips or advice would be muchly appreciated, cuz I reeeally wanna get my rewards for S-rank...

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
its basically exactly what he said, make sure you do the maxing out as much as you can the more lockons you get the more points you get.

btw black butler is amazing!

xOblivionKeeperx

Awards
thank you very much! I'll definitely max the lock on thing from now on and see how i do.

@magicedd yes, black butler is great :3

xOblivionKeeperx

Awards
well, i tried everyone's suggestions, and my score was in the 30,000 range and i got b rank. quite an improvement! gonna keep trying to get s rank now that i know what to do. thank you guys for the help :]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back