• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with Vexen on re: com!!! Please!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narnianqueen

Ok, I've tried to beat Vexen thirty times already. Can some one please help because I'm really really stuck you guys!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
OKAY :) well did you take the advice of doing card breaks? Trust me it took awhile and Vexen isn't nearly as bad compared to Replica Riku or Axel.

And I had to do it a bunch too, so yeah have healing cards, watch what Vexen does cause your going to want to time it, and dodge a lot, meaning move away, an if he does the attack card break him, and gather a lot of cards to do lot's of damage. Forgot what it was called, but use sleights that can take tons of damage, also level up a lot too.

That's all I got XD

Narnianqueen

Ok, I'll try that. I'm level 50 by the way. Do I need to be a higher level? By the way how do you use the enemy cards like Jafar or Maleficent?

Fallen Prince

For those cards, after you equip them; you click select while in battle and then the enemy cards show up. 50 should be fine

Fallen Prince

While I can't remember all the enemy cards right off the top of my head, the reload card will help a lot, and the one that allows all cards to be "0"s makes it easy to break his cards no matter how high he combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back