• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with the soundtrack. (Spoiler Alert!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
I recently bought the Kingdom Hearts Competle Offical Soundtrack, and I was wondering if I could get some help from the people who have been playing the KH2FM. Rather than keeping the KH2FM tracks seperate, I would like to incorpate them into the KH2 soundtrack (the extended one included with the Compelte Offical Soundtrack). And in the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack the order of the tracks is vaguely based on the order of events in the game so I would like put the FM tracks where they should be in the vague order of events in the game. However, I trying not to alot of the video showing off new material added to the FM(some I watched though) because I don't want to see all of the new stuff if the game is coming out in the US(of course if it turns out it doesn't then I will be watching alot of youtube videos on the game). I have some ideas of what they petain to and where I should put them to keep the order of events right, but I am not completely sure. So, what I am asking is what do the tracks pertain to and when is the thing they pertain to unlocked?

Here are my ideas:

What a Suprise? - I think this the Christmas Town main theme but if I am wrong please tell me what this is. But if I am right, is the music that plays the very first time you enter Christmas Town? So then I should put it after Spooks of Halloween Town, right?

Happy Holidays! - Same as What a Suprise except I think this the Christmas Town battle theme but if I am wrong please tell me what this is. But if I am right, is the music that plays the very first time you battle an enemy in Christmas Town? So then I should put it after What a Suprise which is after Spooks of Halloween Town, right?

The 13th Reflection - I saw the Zexion and Larxene Absent Silhouette battles to know that this music applys to those two battles. So is it safe to assume that it applys to all of the Absent Silhouette (or Re:CoM organization battles in KH2FM) battles? Also, does it apply to any of the other new battles like the organization data re-battles or the Roxas story batte? If it doesn't apply to anything other than the Absent Silhouette battles then according to gamefaqs.com the first one to become available is the Zexion battle in the Underworld Cave of the Dead. If this is true, than is it there when you get to the Cave of the Dead for first time or do you unlock it by beating the first time visit to Olympus Coliseum? Then my best guess would be to put it after What Lies Beneath or maybe Beneath the Ground, right? But since this is a theme that appears in multiple places if you have a better idea where to put it tell me so.

Cavern of Rememberance - I am pretty sure this applys to the new area in Hollow Bastion as well as the place for the organization data battles. But what I don't know is when those areas become available to you. I might have heard somewhere that it is only available after you complete the game. If that is right does "beating the game" mean beating the Zemnas Story battle with Disappeared as the music or does it mean the Zemnas with Darkness of the Unknown as the music? And if I am way off please tell me when the new areas in Hollow Bastion become available.

Deep Anxiety - I have no idea what this is so please tell me. My only guess is it the Roxas story battle music?

The Other Promise
- All I know is this has something to do with Roxas. If is not the Roxas story battle music, and some new cutscene involving Roxas can you tell me after what event this cutscene takes place? And if I am way off please tell me what this is and when it happens?

Rage Awakened - I saw a loss of the E.S battle (dude, was dead after three hits right at the beginning, Holy Shit!) to know this is the music to the E.S. battle. However, I don't know when this battle is unlocked. Gamefaqs says that you need to beat the Absent Silhouette battles and beat the end boss Zemnas. But do they mean the Zemnas Story battle with Disappeared as the music or does it mean the Zemnas with Darkness of the Unknown as the music?

Fate of the Unknown - FM secret movie theme, right? Then probably after Sunset Horizons, right?

Finally I had one more question regarding a KH1FM track. This is the KH1FM version of Disappeared I am asking about. One guide said that the Unknown/Zemnas fight is available right after you enter End of the World, so that means you can fight the Zemnas fight before you even explore End of the World, right? If this is true then I should put Disappeared before A Night On Bald Mountain which is before Guardando Nel Buio(Final Form of Xehanort fight), right?

TepidShark

Awards
Thank You but I need some more help with this. If anybody knows more please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back