• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with the new info on 358/2 Days Website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12chris12

I was wondering if anyone could explain the info about items and stuff in 358/2 Days, the stuff in the system section on the website. It looks as if you have to use an item to level up, does that mean no more training and exp? As well you had to choose items to level up abilities and link them, which does what?

I'm not really understanding the item stuff, and could someone please explain how keychains and dual wielding will work. Please don't close the thread, I checked and I don't think there are threads about these already, sorry if there is.

Thanks!

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
We should definitely find a new translator soon, what with all the Days articles coming out recently, and the impending BBS articles, we wont know what's going on!

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I remember something about link panels. For example you can link the kingdom key to the Wind Gear to create the Wind Maker Keyblade.

Roxas uses Gears and some keychains.

Dual wielding will be available somewhere near the end.

slmcknett

Gears are the Organization's equivalent of Keychains; adding a Gear to a Keyblade (or any weapon) will change its appearance and abilities. So Keyblade + Gear = New Keyblade

Then you can find Items and then link them together, so you can use the same Item or Magic more than once. So if you take three Fire's and add them together in the same section, you can use Fire 3 times. The same goes for Items such as Potions and Elixirs; the more of them you stack together, the more times you can use it.

Also, for abilities, such as Glide and High Jump, I think you just level them up normally as you progress through the game. In the Official Website, it shows Roxas using a regular Jump, but then it shows him using a High Jump later on; whether he just added up more Jumps in the manner stated above, or if he just leveled up normally is beyond me, but I'll try to find out for you.

12chris12

Thanks, for the help but I'm still worried about the leveling up system, is there no more training? Do you just use items to level up? That would be really crap as leveling up is one of the main things that extends the replayability of the game! Something I'm really dreading too is that they won't include dual wielding, as all the videos so far have only shown roxas using one keyblade!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Thanks, for the help but I'm still worried about the leveling up system, is there no more training? Do you just use items to level up? That would be really crap as leveling up is one of the main things that extends the replayability of the game! Something I'm really dreading too is that they won't include dual wielding, as all the videos so far have only shown roxas using one keyblade!

They're not items, they're panels. Items are in the forms of panels, but not vice versa. I don't entirely know how it works, but it's primarily so that you can adjust your level to play with friends who may be a lower level than you. Or I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back