• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with that Silver-haired bastard....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Sephiroth. Argh!

I can knock 4 HP bars off him easily, and his dark orb and fire pillar attacks dont always cause that much trouble. But he does this attack that's the new version of sin harvest, and i can't beat it.

anybody have any tips for beating this dude?

any just in case your wondering, i'm level 64, and using the Ultima Weapon for him. anything you know that might help me?

Riku_And_Sora99

Whenever he uses that attack, I just High Jump, Aerial Dodge, then attack him... To me it's just a free combo. He never has a chance to use it against me.

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
max out quick run, high jump, aerail dodge, and glide equip[ beserk , use trinity when needed explosion if you want combination booswt and finish plus

get exlirs and regualr potions and ethers if you need em

cure on short cut and maybe reflect to block of the metors

thats my plan to kill him havent actually killed him yet tho i can knock him down to 4 bars like you but i get killed half way on the fourth bar

almostawhisper

ok I know this might sound a little cheesy but this is what I did! I was at your level (mid 60's) but then I spent around an 1hr and a half training just sora not his drive forms, but some times simotanuoesly. I got to level 85 and equipped the new second chance ability, dont forget about the trinity limit, and equip it with combination boost. It does wonders to his health lol. Anyways good luck, you will soon find out that he is not that hard, lol.

almostawhisper

Listen you dont even need to worry about that, just go to the world that never was and train. Trust me it wont take long. you will be in your 80's levels and when you are it is very easy to beat him. Make sure you have the buster band and cosmic accesories/armor equiped along with the ribbon . (not the petit ribbon-save that for doonald or goofy lol) it helps if you have ultima, but you can use oblivion-many people are successful with that. I beat him easily and my drive form abilities arent even maxed, there at an average of level 3 -4. Also make sure you have curage, potions and elixiers equipped and in your customization tray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back